Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Travel » At the last minute, you are sent on a business trip, all the hotels and AirBnB locations are full, but Randy D has a sub-basement that

At the last minute, you are sent on a business trip, all the hotels and AirBnB locations are full, but Randy D has a sub-basement that

is recently renovated with the most modern accoutrements, beautifully furnished, comfortable, cozy, quiet, peaceful, well-stocked with foods and beverages, everything the distinguished travelers expect anywhere in the world. Right?

~

Posted - October 6, 2022

Responses

I will sleep in my van. 
      October 6, 2022 3:24 PM MDT

Hey, wait . . . before you turn it down, you have to hear the best part: there’s a heavy duty security system installed on all the entrances! Once you’re inside there and fast asleep, that door can’t be opened against my will!

~

October 6, 2022 3:52 PM MDT

Sounds familiar....and don't you live..ummm. 
    Yes definitely will sleep in my van. 
      October 6, 2022 4:02 PM MDT

Lol. 

~

October 7, 2022 7:38 AM MDT

I'd rather spend the night in the county lock-up. 

October 6, 2022 4:41 PM MDT

(((Gee, now that you mention it, there are similarities between the two places . . . ))))
    Shhhhhhh! You’ll scare away the other potential detainees guests.
    ~

October 7, 2022 7:40 AM MDT

I'm in better company in jail.
      October 7, 2022 8:41 AM MDT

Sure, but the love that they offer you there is so much colder than the love I offer you here.

You aren’t weighing the most important factors in this equation. Grrrrrrr.
    ~

October 7, 2022 9:07 AM MDT

No Vegemite. Hard pass.
      October 6, 2022 10:19 PM MDT

It’s probably best. You’d end up trying to smuggle that stuff in, and you’re not exactly my ideal subject for the full-body strip search. I’ll call around to the youth hostels to see if they can take you in.

October 7, 2022 7:43 AM MDT

I'd look for a new job. The company that sent me on out of town assignments made all travel and hotel arrangements before I ever left home.
      October 7, 2022 9:46 AM MDT

Randy D is hiring, you know. There are several open positions at many of the The Harem locations worldwide . . .

~

October 7, 2022 9:50 AM MDT

Sorry Randy. I'm not your type. My breasts have been destroyed by cancer. No Thanks!
      October 8, 2022 2:10 PM MDT

But I’m not a breast man! I have several different types, you’ve got to fit into more than a few dozen of them, most women do! Hold on a second, wait, come back! I can show you a glossy brochure that outlines all of the options I offer you! Where are you going, I need your signature on this contract to make everything legal! Otherwise, I won’t be able to touch any of your assets . . . !
    ~

October 8, 2022 3:37 PM MDT

Sorry that it took so long to reply, I've not had access to Answermug for a week. My remark was a knee jerk reaction to the picture on the cover of the romance novel you used, from the era of my youth which included much disrespect for females. I did want to compliment you on your reaction to my remark. It was clever, witty, and not the least condescending. Are you sure you're not wasting your talents on this site being most annoying instead of writing as a profession for pay?
      October 19, 2022 8:51 AM MDT

Thank you for both the clarification and the nice compliment. I just joke around and kid around here on AnswerMug, this is all in fun for me and I’m much more harmless than I portray myself to be. I’m comfortable and content with remaining at my station in life. I have toyed with the idea of writing for fame and profit, but I’ve never taken any serious steps toward it, so it’s more of an idle fantasy rather than an actual plot or plan. 

November 12, 2022 7:51 AM MST

No, thanks. I think I'll just sleep on that dog beach you've got out there. 
      November 12, 2022 7:32 AM MST

Ok, ok, if you insist, we’ll sleep there, just don’t blame me when too much sand gets in too many places that it doesn’t belong. (The things I agree to just to please my adoring public, folks. Grrrrrrr.)

~

November 12, 2022 7:54 AM MST