Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Donald Trump was lying when he said he didn't know who Nick Fuentes was?

Do you think Donald Trump was lying when he said he didn't know who Nick Fuentes was?

After Trump was condemned for having dinner with  Kanye West and white supremacist Nick Fuentes Trump said that he didn't know who Nick Fuentes was. I find it hard to believe that Trump didn't know who he was or he wouldn't of been informed who the guy was. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - November 26, 2022

Responses

Yeah and Donald Trump's pooper is jealous of all the crap that comes out of his mouth. 
      November 27, 2022 3:14 PM MST

Based on Trump's inability to tell the truth, I would have to conclude he lied about not knowing about Nick Fuentes. This post was edited by Spunky at December 2, 2022 2:15 PM MST
      November 28, 2022 8:18 AM MST

Well we can't be sure if he knew him or not but what we do know is Trump was urged publicly and privately to denounce Fuentes but he didn't do that. Just like he couldn't denounce the neo-Nazis at the Charlottesville protest. Cheers! 

November 28, 2022 8:56 AM MST

Personally, I did not know who the guy was/is until I looked him up.  Do I think it is possible Trump did not know him...yes I do.

Why are you claiming Trump never denounced Charlottesville racists, nazis, kkk, etc??? Go to 1:07, and 1:50

November 28, 2022 11:26 AM MST

Trump has secret service all around him and part of their duty is to check out the people that will get near Trump. Then they would have to let Trump know who the people are and what they do. Pretty sure that when the secrete  service told Trump that Fuentes was a white supremoes who has a  anti-Semite podcast Trump's main concern was how many followers Fuentes has. I didn't watch the vid because the computer I use to goof around on the internet doesn't have sound. But if Trump did denounced Charlottesville racists it probably was a wishy-washy type of condemnation like he gave to the Jan. 6th insurrectionists. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 2, 2022 2:16 PM MST
      November 30, 2022 12:00 PM MST

Ye (Kanye) admitted he just showed up with extra people and that Trump did not know Nick.  Milo has since stated that it was his idea to bring Nick to "make Trump miserable." So they admit it was a setup. 

I posted the video of Trump denouncing Charlotteville...it is plain as day very clear. You have  smartphone use it to listen to the video.
      December 1, 2022 5:52 AM MST

Well if it was a setup the setup could of ended as soon as the secret service checked out who the uninvited guest was. And it is highly likely they did and they told Trump who he was and what he was about but Trump still invited him to sit down. I bet the video of Trump denouncing Charlotteville was just a clean up effort after he was under fire for saying that there were good and bad on both sides. I also remember during the  debates Trump couldn't denouncing the proud boys instead he told then to stand back and stand by and that's exactly what they did until Jan. 6th. Cheers!
      December 1, 2022 9:01 AM MST

So you think the SS approved the white nationalist antisemite?   If so they should do a better job...actually they should be fired.
      December 1, 2022 8:37 PM MST

No I think they did their job but Trump told/demanded that they bring the guy over. Cheers!
      December 1, 2022 8:42 PM MST

Lol. Sure.
      December 2, 2022 5:31 AM MST

What does not make sense to me is: Why is Milo Yiannopoulos (a gay Jewish man), Kanye (a black man), running around with a Nick Fuentes who is a white nationalist, anti-Semite?
      November 28, 2022 12:33 PM MST

Google Yiannopoulos. He was born Milo Hanrahan and is Catholic, of Greek and Irish descent.
      December 1, 2022 10:19 AM MST

His Mother is Jewish. 
      December 1, 2022 6:39 PM MST

Were his lips moving? That's how you can tell he was lying.
      December 1, 2022 2:19 PM MST