Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Biden has Classified documents in his GARAGE, his office from when he was VP. Why is the media making excuses? What will AG Garland do?

Biden has Classified documents in his GARAGE, his office from when he was VP. Why is the media making excuses? What will AG Garland do?

Will there be special council? 

Posted - January 12, 2023

Responses

Well maybe before Biden brought the documents to his garage Obama declassified them with his mind like Trump claimed he could of done. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 13, 2023 12:42 PM MST
      January 12, 2023 10:49 AM MST

Maybe Obama did....cause Biden did not have the power then. 
    But no one, not even Biden is denying they are still classified. 
      January 12, 2023 11:57 AM MST

He has appointed a special prosecutor.
      January 12, 2023 11:33 AM MST

I just saw that. 
      January 12, 2023 11:58 AM MST

Maybe they're making excuses because they heard all the excuses from Trump when it happened to him.
    I hope everyone applies all the same excuses and logic and believe it all, just like we were to do when it happened to Trump.
    It all doesn't matter at all -- the building in which they're found, what post Biden held at such-and-such date. 
    Everyone is simply out to get Biden. They never should have entered his garage anyway. Trespassing.

Republicans posing as Democrats probably planned and planted it all.

If Biden's garage looks like my garage, those documents are completely safe - - nothing will ever be found.

I realize I'm being an a** and that's why I'll never run for public office.
    Or maybe I should.  ;)

I've been shaking my head at politics in general (key words, "in general" - - I am very glad I live in the USA) for quite a while.

Yup -- I don't know where my head is at the moment. Maybe it's in my garage which means I'm a goner.

These are all just random thoughts.

I'm not so happy with either instance with either gentleman about documents.

For fearing of apologizing again, I'll stop here.

And I'll go eat some good food now -- not healthy.  ;)

January 12, 2023 5:02 PM MST

I agree with you on some of those points.   I will leave it at that. 

We just had our unhealthy food. Bacon/Cheese brat burgers and fries. :)
      January 12, 2023 5:29 PM MST

Thanks for your kind reply to my strange answer.

And your food sounds great to me! I don't think I've had a brat burger, yet. (I'd let you all keep my bacon portions, ha.)
      January 12, 2023 6:19 PM MST

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '1:30 Tweet Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd The difference between Biden/classified documents and Trump/classified Trump/ documents is the difference between an accidental fender bender who stays to file report and a homicidal maniac who purposely runs through a crowd of people then leaves scene of the crime. Media be better. 1:49 PM 1/10/23 61.6K Views. Twitter for Mac Tweet your reply'
      January 13, 2023 10:06 AM MST

Yeah Trump supports sure do have a double standard. I thought Trump's rant about it was pretty weird. He asked - when will the FBI raid any of the many homes owned by Biden - when will the FBI raid any of  Biden's offices - when will the FBI raid the White House. The White House is the one place were secret documents should be but Trump figures the FBI should raid it and search for classified documents. Cheers!
      January 13, 2023 11:51 AM MST

What Trump knows about government could fit in a thimble with space left over.
      January 13, 2023 1:37 PM MST

If we are going to charge Trump with mishandling classified doctuments  (after first proving President Trump did not declassify them), then we also charge: Biden, Obama,  both Bill and Hillary Clinton with mishandling classified doctuments.   (Bill and Obama both after proving they did not declassify them)

Biden has had classified  (he could not declassify at the time and does nor claim Obama declassified any of them) found at 3 locations now. 
    1. PennBiden, an office in DC which has been funded in the millions from China.  An office that he shared with Jill, Hunter and a Chinese business man.
    2. His GARAGE 
    3. In his study
      January 14, 2023 6:33 AM MST

More like a Dad's car stolen by his kid, who leaves the scene. And 6 years later, the Dad's insurance company discovers and agrees to pay a claim. 
      January 14, 2023 6:21 AM MST

The question was, "Why is the media making excuses?". No one is answering that. I don't know the answer because I don't know of "excuses". 

Part 2: What will Attorney General Garland do? He has appointed a special counsel.

Part 3: Will there be a special counsel? Answer: Yes, former US Attorney, Robert Hur has been appointed. He is assigned to probe the government documents found at "Biden locations".  I don't know the extent that the word "probe" encompasses, we will have to wait and see.

Oh where oh where  can I get straight news since we no longer have Johnny Carson?!! This post was edited by NYAD at January 13, 2023 11:17 PM MST
      January 13, 2023 1:12 PM MST

Just watch the news, you will see the excuses. "He did not know." "It was an accident," "it was a weird time during the transition to Trump" "it was the National Archives fault"  etc. 

At the time I asked this AG Garland had not did anything and had know since before the Nov midterm elections.  
      January 14, 2023 6:37 AM MST

No, I rarely watch national news, I get weary of listening to it. It's rarely good news. This post was edited by NYAD at May 20, 2023 9:22 AM MDT
      January 14, 2023 8:54 AM MST

Biden had a dozen documents, none of which relate to national security, their presence was reported by his own staff and Biden is cooperating fully with the investigation. A far cry from fifteen boxes of same, many of which relate to national security and His Royal Orangeness and staff impeded and obfuscated the investigation from Day One.
      January 14, 2023 4:16 AM MST

More than a dozen.  
    How do you know what was in them? You don't. 
    Trump did not have 15 boxes of formerly classified docts. If one box had 1 doct they took the whole thing. 
    This is what they got...the staged photo: 
      January 14, 2023 6:15 AM MST

I think a big difference between Trump having secret documents and Biden having secret documents is the amount of blood on their hands. After Trump left office the number of spies/informants turning up dead or gone missing increased dramatically. This could be because Trump gave or sold their names to Americas enemies. I don't think that will be the case with the documents Biden had. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      January 14, 2023 8:10 AM MST

We do not know what is in the doctuments  of either POTUS.
    We do know Trumps were lock up in a secure location with armed security and Secret Service security.  
    Bidens were found in a closet at PennBiden...not locked up and not in a secured office. And in his study in his home, and in his garage that we know had faulty alarm system.  The SS turned it off because of so many false alarms while waiting for repairs.  The house with the study and garage  also was listed as belonging to HUNTER in 2018....the office at PennBiden was shared with HUNTER and a Chinese business man.  

Which am I more concerned about possibly falling into the wrong hands?
      January 14, 2023 9:09 AM MST

We don't know that Trump's document were all in a secure area. It was reported that some of the documents were found in a basement storage room that was in a area were lots of people had access to and the door only had a cheep padlock on it. There were no reports of armed security and Secret guarding the door. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      January 14, 2023 9:39 AM MST

No, it was reported that they were in a secured locked storage room. In fact, he had just upgraded the lock at the NARA'S request. 

There is armed security at Mar a Lago. No one is getting to the private quarters.  There is also armed SS at Mar a Lago. 

They found more classified documents inside Biden's house today. This post was edited by my2cents at January 15, 2023 5:23 AM MST
      January 14, 2023 6:28 PM MST

Now I think we definitely need to take a closer look at all of our previous presidents.  Who knows what documents they were taking that shouldn’t have been taken.

I think a pre-dawn raid on Mount Vernon is in order.
      January 14, 2023 9:09 PM MST

Sounds good to me.
      January 15, 2023 5:24 AM MST

The part of the media that’s pro-Biden makes excuses for him for the same reason that the part of the media that was pro-Trump made excuses for Donald Trump.

The investigation into classified documents doesn’t go far enough.  They need to look into what Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all have.  What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

When I read or hear “Why it’s not the same thing when… does it”, I roll my eyes.

After we’re done with them, we can find out what Dan Quayle, Al Gore, Dick Cheney and Mike Pence all took with them. This post was edited by Livvie at January 14, 2023 8:57 AM MST
      January 14, 2023 8:14 AM MST