Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Biden has Classified documents in his GARAGE, his office from when he was VP. Why is the media making excuses? What will AG Garland do?

Biden has Classified documents in his GARAGE, his office from when he was VP. Why is the media making excuses? What will AG Garland do?

Will there be special council? 

Posted - January 12, 2023

Responses

May be a cartoon of text
      January 21, 2023 1:54 PM MST

Trump: Authority to declassify 
    Biden: NO authority to declassify 

Trump: One SECURE location
    Biden: Multiple UNSECURED  locations

Trump: National Archives was aware
    Biden: Nation Archives unaware.  

January 21, 2023 4:56 PM MST

Trump: Authority to declassify 
    Biden: NO authority to declassify 

That was true before Joe Biden became President.  Can Joe Biden retroactively declassify those documents?  If so, that should be the end of the story.  If not, Barack Obama could say they were declassified and end it right now for Joe Biden.

Again, *trigger warning for political partisans* what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.  If the President has the ultimate authority to declassify documents, that should be the end of the story for both Donald Trump AND Joe Biden.
      January 21, 2023 5:18 PM MST

No, Biden can not retroactively declassify.  
    Yes, Obama could claim he declassified them.  But as of this moment,  no one is making such a claim. 
    And that is the basic difference, right there. 

Personally, I do not think Obama will save Biden. The DNC will put Biden out now as we are into the 2nd half of Biden's term. He can be forced out...Harris take over for the last part and she is still able to run for 2 terms herself. 
    This post was edited by my2cents at January 22, 2023 8:53 PM MST
      January 21, 2023 6:09 PM MST

The only excesses I hear from the media is from the Fox and Friends and those excuses are why Trump had the right to have documents but Biden didn't. I'm sure there will be a investigation and the conclusion will be Biden made a boo boo but he did ever thing by the book trying to right the boo boo. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 21, 2023 2:50 PM MST
      January 21, 2023 2:38 PM MST

You have not been paying attention. 
      January 21, 2023 4:58 PM MST