Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Do you want to help me create a humoruis TV show?

Do you want to help me create a humoruis TV show?

Yesterday I watched a bit of  Fox and Friends and I noticed how they echo the things Trump says. Then I started thinking I should make a TV series about them. I am going to call it "the Hannity Bunch" and Danny DeVito will play Hannity. I have been working on the theme song and here is what I have so far.

One day some anchors met a orange man and they knew it was much more then a hunch - they could control the minds of millions and con them out of a few bucks. (something something something). And that's how we became the  Hannity Bunch the Hannity Bunch and that's how we became the Hannity Bunch.

Cheers!

Posted - January 13, 2023

Responses

Isn't that what they do on "Saturday Night Live" and most of the late shows?

Sorry I can't be more humorous but I've never seen Fox and Friends.
      January 13, 2023 1:18 PM MST

Also, if you are referring to Trump as the "orange man", sorry, that one was taken by Reagan. We used to refer to him as "prematurely orange". And I actually liked Reagan. This post was edited by NYAD at January 13, 2023 11:04 PM MST
      January 13, 2023 1:21 PM MST

I'm waiting for Randy D to correct your misspelling of "humorous."  Five, four, three, two ...
      January 13, 2023 1:41 PM MST

Well if he does he won't be getting a invitation to the party I an planning for the  first airing of the Hannity Bunch. Cheers!
      January 13, 2023 1:51 PM MST

humoruis   humourous
      January 13, 2023 3:15 PM MST

I believe the preferred American spelling is "humorous."  

While the spelling humour is preferred over humor in British English, humorous is standard in both American and British English, and humourous is nonstandard.
      January 14, 2023 12:16 PM MST

Uh...he is Canadian, eh.
      January 14, 2023 6:03 PM MST

Canadians sometimes follow the English spelling, but as you can see, humorous is standard in both American and British English, and humourous is nonstandard.
      January 15, 2023 7:48 AM MST

" With Kellyanne Conway as 'Alice' "
      January 13, 2023 11:04 PM MST

Do you mean Alice the drug addict or Alice the dancing monkey? I could probably make either one work in my TV series. Cheers! 
      January 15, 2023 10:23 PM MST

:)
    I was just going with the opening credits of the TV show "The Brady Bunch"  - at the end of the credits, it adds, 

"and Ann B. Davis as Alice"

Alice was the live-in maid for the Bradys.  :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 16, 2023 6:00 AM MST
      January 16, 2023 5:16 AM MST

I don’t think Danny DeVito should play Sean Hannity but whoever plays Sean Hannity should be paired with an actress with a New York accent.  Then you can make a show about the Sean Hannity character doing really bad imitations of her accent.
      January 15, 2023 9:47 PM MST

It has to be Danny DeVito because I owe him from when I gave him a hard time at Play Land amusement park. Danny DeVeto is a very diverse actor - like he did a incredible job at looking and acting like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Twins. So I am pretty sure he could pull off looking and acting like Sean Hannity. Cheers! 

January 15, 2023 10:07 PM MST