Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Thebigd
my2cents
amber
Discussion » Questions » Family » If you had a father, what are some of the swears he used?

If you had a father, what are some of the swears he used?

Chitass, S.O.B, damn fool, woman driver, you idiot, those other guys.
Yelling out window.. Look at you in daddy's car! little bisch. Gawd am.

Posted - January 16

Responses

New Jersey driver, and he always called othe drivers “Mack” when he yelled at them.
      January 16, 2023 6:24 PM MST

If he was drinking,  he used F***  a lot. Otherwise, I do not remember him cursing much at all. 
    But he did/does have a  way of saying SIR or Mame that let you know he meant a$$hole. 

January 16, 2023 7:11 PM MST

My father never used eff or a ho though!
      January 19, 2023 4:31 PM MST

I can't think of any he didn't use. 
      January 16, 2023 8:23 PM MST

I only remember Dad cussing three times which is why those three times were so memorable.

One time was when he was arguing with my mom over where I was going to go to high school.  My mom wanted me to go to the Christian boarding school where my half-brother and my brother went to school, but my dad said “No, they‘ve already f****d up two kids, they’re not going to f*** up the third.”

The next time I heard him cuss was when my half-brother had diarrhea but didn’t make it to the bathroom in time.  My half-brother was in his 20s when he did that.  That time the F word was used as the middle name of a deity.

The third time my dad lost it and cussed out my half-brother was right after sunrise one morning when he saw his pickup truck in the field buried in mud up to the top of its wheels and one of his farm tractors was stuck in the mud right behind it.  That time I think my dad pretty much used all of the swear words. This post was edited by Livvie at January 20, 2023 6:30 PM MST
      January 16, 2023 8:37 PM MST

My father never swore but my mother could swear like a sailor. 
      January 18, 2023 4:35 AM MST

Neither of my parents swore. The harshest my father ever got was S.O.B (just the initials, not the words). When I was a sweet young thing, I had a boyfriend who swore. I explained to him that I did not like it. I said that it was equivalent to spitting on the floor. I remember walking down a street with him one day and he was upset with something and used a few curse words. I kept walking right beside him and with each swear word, I spit on the sidewalk. He was shocked. People were watching. That relationship didn't last much longer but he didn't curse with me again.
      January 19, 2023 4:53 PM MST