Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you find it comforting knowing Marjorie Taylor Greene will sit on the Homeland Security Committee?

Do you find it comforting knowing Marjorie Taylor Greene will sit on the Homeland Security Committee?

I don't and I live in Canada. Greene was removed from the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee in 2021 because on her social media site she suggested that a bullet to the head would be the quickest way to remove House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from her position. So I think it is scary that she is now on the Homeland Security Committee. Cheers!

Posted - January 19, 2023

Responses

The only place that woman should be sitting is inside a padded room.
      January 19, 2023 10:56 AM MST

Along with the people that thought it would be a good idea to appointee her to that position. Cheers!
      January 19, 2023 11:11 AM MST

Yes.  That's a good place for her.
      January 19, 2023 1:27 PM MST

Absolutely.  She will be much better than lying Adam Schiff and the guy who had an affair with a Chinese spy...Eric Swalwell. 
      January 19, 2023 2:19 PM MST

The only place she should be sitting is on the commode.
      January 20, 2023 7:46 AM MST

I'm not even comfortable watching her, listening to her or reading about her.

She strikes me somehow wrong and I find her going to extremes for attention. That's just me, though.

Since I find it unhealthy for me to pay attention to her, I can't answer your question, other than how I have answered.

EDIT: And I answered here before I read your "description" under your question. And reading your description has me quickly leaving your question. Not because of you, because of her. Ha.  :)

January 20, 2023 4:45 PM MST