Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hi y'all. Happy Monday! Long time no chat. Everyone doing okey dokey so far this year?

Hi y'all. Happy Monday! Long time no chat. Everyone doing okey dokey so far this year?

Posted - January 23, 2023

Responses

Well hello Rosie. I tried caring on your work about pointing out what a horrible man Trump is while you were gone. But it was exhausting and I have blisters on my fingers from typing about all the horrible things he does so I am glad you are back. Cheers!
      January 23, 2023 7:35 AM MST

I don't know why or for how long I will be here but so far so good. Months ago I kept trying and nothing worked. Maybe this is a small tear  in spacetime and I'll be blocked again! In the meantime so glad you responded. So good to hear from you m'dear. I'm thankful for however long it lasts! STAY SAFE! Be of good cheer. I wonder if his maga maggots will in fact riot one day just because they can? Well if so you're not involved. I don't think they'd bother  with Canada do you? Cheers right back atcha m'dear! :)
      January 23, 2023 8:15 AM MST

I don't think you were blocked (not by a human anyway). I think there was a flaw in the sites coding. A few weeks ago the site administrator had some maintenance work done on the site and maybe that fixed the problem. The MAGA crowd did try to stir things up in Canada during the Truckers protests but our Prime Minister sent them running back to the border with their tails between their legs. Cheers!   

January 23, 2023 8:38 AM MST

Hi Rosie G, good to 'see' you!

I am hanging in okiley dokeily.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 2, 2023 7:39 AM MST
      January 25, 2023 6:20 PM MST

ive had two MRIs and a court hearing so you could say I'm starting off strong
      February 2, 2023 12:11 AM MST

Hope you had positive results for all three.
      February 2, 2023 7:40 AM MST