Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do you resent how we are forced to social because you are way introverted too?

Do you resent how we are forced to social because you are way introverted too?

Posted - March 28

• .

7322
    Being social is one thing as long as they don't try to force or entice you to do others things you don't want to do, that's where I draw the line. There is also a limit to being "social."  I will leave if I'm able or withdraw to another room, if for example, someone decides to "share" their drugs.  That is something I want nothing to do with now or ever. This is the main reason why I've never gone to a concert except ZZ Top with a friend.  I'm afraid someone will blow something in my face, like THC or something else by accident or on purpose. You never know what someone else will do.

This post was edited by . at March 29, 2024 4:20 PM MDT
      March 29, 2024 4:02 PM MDT
    1

• 1885
    Yess! People are unpredictable and rarely satisfied. I am a complete concert goer and saw ZZ last summer. Two had real nice olive green guitars. I read too much into any wording and am proclaimed intellectual by an English teacher while in back of the whole classroom. I am asocial. Take em' or leave em'. Friends like food sometimes can be bullchit too. No! Never comfort food. I can't stop whacky yakky. Doomed that way. I sleep all night in dystopian dark ambient headphones. Cryochamber! Want me to list my favorite artists starting with Tangerine Dream which I saw 3 times? Wowwee! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 29, 2024 5:19 PM MDT
      March 29, 2024 4:26 PM MDT
    1