Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Greece. Peru. Germany. Obama's itinerary for his last trip abroad as POTUS. Hope it's the best trip he's ever had. The last hurrah?

Greece. Peru. Germany. Obama's itinerary for his last trip abroad as POTUS. Hope it's the best trip he's ever had. The last hurrah?

Posted - November 15, 2016

Responses

Good morning Rosie...
    Lets hope so.
    I have been very impressed with the Presidents behavior after the election.
    I appreciate how difficult this is for him and appreciate his statesmanship.
    I wish the Obamas the very best in their future endeavors.
      November 15, 2016 7:44 AM MST

I shall miss the grace/intelligence/humor of President Obama a lot des. PET is no Obama and never will be. I doubt I shall be making it a point to listen to/watch his news conferences or speeches. PET offends me greatly as an American Citizen and a Human Being on every level. I do not have to suffer him on my TV. I have said I will apologize on Answermug if he turns out to be a good prez. I would like to have to do that. I don't think I'm going to have to clear my future schedule for that. So far his moves/choices are insulting. There is no good portent for what's to come . Again. I reiterate. I hope I'm wrong. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 15, 2016 10:06 AM MST