Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What does it say for our FREEDOM when the most despised pig in America is elected President? I don't get it, do you?

What does it say for our FREEDOM when the most despised pig in America is elected President? I don't get it, do you?

Posted - January 8, 2017

Responses

• Enjoy your so-called freedom goofy, cos it comes at the very highest price possible.. America's wellbeing and their standing around the world.
      January 8, 2017 12:42 PM MST

Der Pumpkinfuhrer had the good fortune of running against a candidate who is despised almost as much as he is.

The disdain for HRC meant several million Democratic voters who showed up in 2008 and 2012 either stayed home or voted 3rd-party. In an election ultimately decided by about 80,000 votes spread over three key battleground states, those missing Democratic voters ended up being very significant.
      January 8, 2017 12:16 PM MST

I still don't get this "disdain for Hillary".  I still don't see how this got started.  It began as a battle between her and Bernie.   That is what started this mess in the first place.

I think that no matter who ran, they would have demolished the Democrat with lies.  Hillary really did nothing wrong still that I can see.   They would have attacked Bernie just as hard. 

I don't understand how 80,000 votes can change the course of history like this.  It should not be allowed to happen.   She had 2 1/2 million votes in the popular vote category.   This whole process is too stupid for words.  That we can allow this to happen screams as to how weak we are as far as controlling this stupid government of ours. 

Money rules.  It always has.
      January 8, 2017 12:30 PM MST

@Sharonna -- If you don't know how the disdain for HRC got started, then you haven't been paying attention to the demonization of her by the Vast Right-Wing Echo Chamber from the early 1990s right up through Nov. 2016.

Moreover, some of the disdain for HRC is warranted. From my perspective, HRC has been on the "wrong" side of issues such as:

"Free-trade" agreements
    Bankruptcy reform
    The decision to invade/occupy Iraq
    The post-2008 Wall Street Bailout/giveaway
    The Patriot Acts
    US militarism/imperialism in general

Yes, I still think she was a BETTER candidate than Der Pumpkinfuhrer, but I understand why many people disliked her.

January 8, 2017 12:40 PM MST

Oh yes.  I totally remember how they aimed their gossip guns her way.   The thing is, she was not the hero I wanted, but she was not the person they lied about over and over ad nauseum.

I remember it very well.  Every time any one honestly revealed some scum bag activity that was going on regarding the Repubs, they would turn around and say HILLARY is the enemy.  Yes, I am weary of those arguments to the point of putting up with almost anything but TRUMP.  This cannot go on.  This cannot be allowed.

I'm very interested in that 2008 giveaway.   Very.  We need to discuss this on in detail soon.  I think it will accomplish my finally hating that beotch.

But, she is no way nearly as bad as any of the idiots that the Red Party of shills put forth for our consideration. 

January 8, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Ask these people who are now dead what they think about the Clintons.

http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/body-count/clinton-casualties/

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

http://lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/

Google the Clinton Death List, you may be surprised.
      January 8, 2017 12:43 PM MST

January 8, 2017 12:47 PM MST

Sunshine, see above.   I mean really, girl, I think you ate too much Orange Sunshine.
      January 8, 2017 2:03 PM MST

hahahaha 
      January 8, 2017 6:55 PM MST

• OldSchool said it perfectly... seriously people, when you read utter rubbish try to engage the brain. 
      January 8, 2017 1:02 PM MST

Sharonna, you don't get the disdain for Hillary Clinton, yet your disdain for Donald Trump is crystal clear to you, so much so that you look down your nose at people whose opinions oppose yours on the issue.  How can it be okay for you to think one way about it yet not ok for others to see it differently?  Do you espouse non-freedom of thought?
    _
      January 8, 2017 1:12 PM MST

Randy, how indeed?

Because the point of the argument is not in my seeing what you perceive as the faults of Hilldog.  It lies in whether or not one is badder than the other, Randy.  So, while Hilldog has her faults, she was not nearly as bad as she was lied about.   Trump was much worse than even I know.   Much worse and he is dangerous.   That is the chief difference.  I don't think Obama did the best job on many issues, but he was far superior than his opponents.   Same here.   But 20 times worse.  I could have stood Romney wrecking our country, but TRUMP?   Oh Yaysus. 
      January 8, 2017 2:07 PM MST

Some people see Trump as being worse than Hillary Clinton. Some people see Hillary Clinton as being worse than Trump.

Sharonna, I like you, I acknowledge you're an extremely intelligent person, we are friends, we joke around with each other, we touch on serious subjects with each other, our lives and lifestyles coincide in some areas and are polar opposites in others, and above all, I have very high respect for you. I do not think any less if you or any differently of you based on your hatred for Trump and your support for Hillary Clinton. I find it disparaging that you don't aspire a more congenial attitude towards those who opine differently than you do, i.e., pinning them as bigots, ignoramuses, racists, etc. 

if a person's opinion is "correct", then the person who disagrees with him/her must be incorrect, is that it?

~
      January 8, 2017 2:39 PM MST

• I am afraid it says to the rest of the world that some people use their freedom badly and will regret it :(  I heard the Trumpet bleating on about climate change today... it was an old interview, before he was elected.. saying he doesn't believe in climate change.. Now where have we heard that before.. so he doesn't believe climate change even though thousands of top scientists round the world have proved it... and he doesn't believe the CIA/intelligence services, (again round the world as UK has also detected/proven the Russian involvement in the election there) and thinks they are all liars..  

ANY man, no matter where, who deliberately refuses to even listen to, or consider the advice of top people in the field, experts is an UTTER idiot..  
      January 8, 2017 12:49 PM MST

• Easy, 8 years of feckless leadership. Letting fringe groups terrorize citizens and excusing the murder of law enforcement was enough for me.

Go Trump! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 9, 2017 8:28 AM MST
      January 8, 2017 1:25 PM MST

Care to provide actual details, or is this yet another "post-truth" assertion?
      January 8, 2017 1:29 PM MST

• Yeah, he won.
      January 8, 2017 1:36 PM MST

@TE -- Your statement above makes no sense as a response to my inquiry.
      January 8, 2017 1:37 PM MST