righty1
Shar to the Rona
LyricalOne
sam
goody2shoos
cindy.marie1963
Nevan B
whistle6
SavvyAnsley
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » With the Obamas not leaving D.C. for a couple of years I wonder how invisible/silent they'll be. Will they speak up/out often? Why?

With the Obamas not leaving D.C. for a couple of years I wonder how invisible/silent they'll be. Will they speak up/out often? Why?

Posted - January 10

• 3455
    Hello Rosie:

Lemme ask you this..  Let's say you're a prize fighter.  You fight with your FISTS..  THAT's what the sport is.  Then a new fighter comes on the scene, but he KICKS with his feet too..  Yes, it's against the rules, but NOBODY is calling him on it.

So, you've got a bout scheduled with this guy..  Do you OBEY the rules, or do you KICK too? 

The RULES say that Obama should keep his mouth shut..  But, I HOPE he KICKS Trump in the balls EVERY day, of EVERY week, for his entire presidency.

Donald Trump is the most erratic, MEAN, unpredictable, unqualified, and misinformed politician ever to step into national politics, much less to be thrust into the highest office in the world.  He MUST be called out EVERY day.

excon This post was edited by goody2shoos at January 10, 2017 7:29 AM MST
    1

• 24233
    ((hugs)) Well said. I agree with every word and I do believe the Obamas will not be allowed to go silently and gently into the good night. We the people won't let them. Neither will the press. I think having them in  D.C. will be a very good thing. I just wonder how much "help" guidance direction advice Trump will try to suck out of him? Trump is an empty vessel. Who is gonna fill him better than an ex-prez? Thank you for your reply excon.
    0

• 11223
    they probably like it there
    0