Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz

The Bible..

Is Britain Leaving the European Union written in the Bible?

Posted - June 24, 2016

Responses

No

June 24, 2016 10:27 AM MDT

Nope, perhaps someone is over interpreting something in the Bible?

June 24, 2016 11:35 AM MDT

Probably.

Under the Apocalypse.   This is under the 3rd Seal. 

"And when he touches down, we're talking Four Horsemen, red oceans, fiery skies."
    Zachariah describing the Apocalypse

The Apocalypse is the biblical event referring to, quite literally, a series of events that will eventually lead to the end of the world.

The Apocalypse was foretold thousands of years ago, shortly after Lucifer was imprisoned in The Cage. The prophecy stated that the 66 Seals would be broken and that Lucifer would escape the Cage, bringing about the Apocalypse.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse would assist him in destroying humanity. God's eldest Archangel Michael was to then take a human vessel descended from Cain and Abel and lead the "final charge" against Hell and personally kill Lucifer in battle. Lucifer's death would bring about Paradise on Earth (or what was left of it).

According to Gabriel, the Apocalypse isn't a war, but a fight between two brothers "who loved each other, and betrayed each other".

June 24, 2016 11:36 AM MDT

June 24, 2016 1:25 PM MDT

June 24, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

June 24, 2016 1:28 PM MDT

We know from the NT that no one will know the hour.   Why speculate and fret?  We will not know when.  If we are right with God it doesn't matter. 

June 24, 2016 2:52 PM MDT

I am sure someone will find a passage.....

June 24, 2016 2:53 PM MDT

From the site :

""""The Bible shows that the British people are descendants of the Israelite tribe of Ephraim. There is abundant proof that the British are modern-day Israelites—a book’s worth of proof, in fact. We would like to offer you a copy of that book—The United States and Britain in Prophecy by Herbert W. Armstrong—free of charge, with no cost, obligation or follow-up."""""

Herbert W Armstrong was the founder of the British Israeli movement that claimed that the British people where the genetically reconstituted nation of Israel.. This is about as valid as the west African American Negros who claim to be descendants of the Jews and the true Israel..  I would not trust in anything that comes from such a group...

June 24, 2016 11:02 PM MDT

Yes base on prophecy in Daniel and Revelation
      February 12, 2019 9:26 AM MST

Ummm, how can the meanderings of one evangelist (possibly John the Baptist) knowing only life in a relatively small part of the world 2000 years ago, relate to a society he could not imagine, in a different part of the world he did not know, 2000 years from his own time?

Recently I did hear a plausible suggestion that Revelations contains carefully-disguised references to the Roman Emperor Nero's cruel persecution of the earliest Christians - i.e. based on actual events and people of the time. Otherwise I'd largely dismiss it as shamanistic - a property of many religions in past eras.

May 31, 2019 1:18 PM MDT