Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mike Pence will be repurposed. The Bannon will replace him as veep. U NO HOO can fire anyone can't he? Why can't he repurpose?

Mike Pence will be repurposed. The Bannon will replace him as veep. U NO HOO can fire anyone can't he? Why can't he repurpose?

Actually I believe The Bannon is the de facto veep already. He has a lot more power and influence with U NO HOO than Mike Pence. Pence was a sacrificial lamb just to get U NO HOO elected.   Now he is expendable and replaceable with someone much nearer to the heart and soul of U NO HOO. Bait and switch. It's done all the time. Advertise a great deal and when you get there they tell ya it's already sold and then show you something else. Well Mike Pence could be the beard and now he is not needed any longer. Time will tell. We shall see.

Posted - January 31, 2017

Responses

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-is-just-a-puppet-steve-bannon-is-president /amp This post was edited by Kittigate at January 31, 2017 10:36 AM MST
      January 31, 2017 8:54 AM MST

My oh my oh my oh my! Thank you for the helpful link Kg and Happy Tuesday to thee.  And I thought I was just making stuff up!  :(
      January 31, 2017 10:37 AM MST

They say that all the time. Chenney was the real President......then Karl Rove. Some said Valarie Jarrett was pulling Obama's strings. etc.

No people,  the President is the President. You don't have a big enough ego to run and win this office just to take orders. This post was edited by my2cents at February 7, 2017 8:27 AM MST
      February 7, 2017 6:55 AM MST

Despite Tronald Dump not giving a rat's ass about the Constitution, he can't actually fire the Veep. That's illegal and the Supremes would crucify him. Pence won a national election and has taken a Constitutional oath. He can be impeached by the House and removed from office if convicted by the Senate (as the Dumpster almost certainly will be unless he's assassinated first), but the President can't just arbitrarily get rid of the VP.
    It's my belief that Mike Pence will serve at least three years of the current term in the big chair. Trump won't last, he is guilty of receiving emoluments (unconstitutional), of racketeering (a felony), and his incessant Twitter meltdowns indicate that he's mentally unfit to fulfil the duties of his office - so under section 4 of the 25th Amendment, Congress can actually remove him without waiting for impeachment.
      January 31, 2017 8:56 AM MST

Yet the Republican Party remain virtually silent through this whole clusterf**k. This post was edited by Zack at February 7, 2017 9:24 AM MST
      January 31, 2017 9:01 AM MST

((hugs)) And you are not even an American citizen my friend! Yet you know so much more than many of us. How do you explain that? I know. Modesty forbids you from answering that question honestly. Once again thank you for a very thoughtful, helpful and informative reply. How long  d'ya think it will take to play it out as you envision?
      January 31, 2017 10:40 AM MST

The first step in the impeachment process may already have begun - it will be weeks rather than months before it breaks. Given the split among Republican ranks over certain cabinet appointments, although the impeachment process will as usual be a long and drawn out affair, Trump canNOT depend on (R) numbers in the Senate to vote to acquit. A bit less than a year, I'd guess.
      February 7, 2017 6:05 AM MST

• It's ambiguous as to whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause.   As of yet that is completely grey as the SC has never had to make a decision on how to clearly define the parameters.   There's valid arguments going both ways as to whether or not he is in conflict of it.
      January 31, 2017 10:56 AM MST

You better re-read that 25th Amendment if you think that Congress can remove the President without the Impeachment process.
      January 31, 2017 11:16 AM MST

Have you read the Australian constitution?  Neither have I. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at February 7, 2017 6:19 AM MST
      January 31, 2017 5:10 PM MST

You are right about the 25th Amendment but considering Trump's behavior is exactly the same as it was prior to the election, it's just not gonna happen.  I do believe he will be impeached and Mike Pence will take over.  
      January 31, 2017 5:30 PM MST

• Too bad foreign peoples interpretation of the US Constitution and there opinions on Constitutional law is meaningless.
      February 7, 2017 6:23 AM MST

Actually the only interpretation that matters is the SCOTUS. 
      February 7, 2017 3:41 PM MST

A little shy on you knowledge of that Constitution there?
      January 31, 2017 11:17 AM MST