Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hate PC? Love ANTI? Well a newbie head of state is all about alienate. Be patient. He will be coming for you too! Ya think?

Hate PC? Love ANTI? Well a newbie head of state is all about alienate. Be patient. He will be coming for you too! Ya think?

Posted - February 2, 2017

Responses

• Exactly I am surprised there's any group of people he hasn't insulted yet. I am sure that was just an oversight and the unintelligensia who made up the majority who voted for him will soon learn that he doesn't care about them either.. they will be subjected to the same bile and lack of care.  Trump has nothing in common with the poorly educated poorer people who mostly voted for him.
      February 2, 2017 9:31 AM MST

• I'd put my IQ against either of you any day.
      February 2, 2017 10:06 AM MST

• What is your IQ?
      February 2, 2017 10:38 AM MST

Who cares?
      February 2, 2017 11:24 AM MST

• If you're going to insult a large portion of people's intelligence on a continuous basis just because they disagree, then be willing to put up or shut up. I for one, would never ridicule someone's lack of education, nor insinuate someone is stupid because of who they support politically. Some of the brightest people I know, don't have a degree.
      February 4, 2017 9:23 AM MST

• Re insulting people because of the way they voted. as I say I have to be VERY careful and am very limited in what I can say in reply because it seems even when I make very sure I  DONT personally, it can get taken the wrong way . but perhaps the best way to explain and reassure you is that - my main point is along the lines of, stupid is as stupid does so my point was to say that voting for someone who has behaved in such an increasingly erratic way seems an un-itelligent thing to do.  Most people all round the world think the man is vile, and has a screw loose and would NOT have voted for him... pretty much nowhere else in the free world would have voted such an arrogant boor who behaves with no style or class in.  That's really all I meant.

Yes, not everyone who doesn't have a degree is stupid, and yes some are very intelligent.. However, it is also true to say that the better educated tended to vote entirely differently.... so while I would never dream of insulting anyone personally yes there are valid questions regarding some of those who did vote for him.. with his alt facts and his crazy behaviour  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 5, 2017 4:53 AM MST
      February 4, 2017 1:00 PM MST

• Calling people stupid doesn't make one smarter. Just ignorant.
      February 4, 2017 1:09 PM MST

• Welllllllllllllll to be fair that's an old saying that has no basis in fact.. logic dictates that one would only do so if one were fairly confident that .......... and one would only do that if one logically had grounds to be able to validate what they said. 
      February 4, 2017 1:14 PM MST

• saying you have a high iq doesnt make you one either. So, since you brought it up, what is it?
      February 6, 2017 8:39 AM MST

Excuse me? All I said was "who cares"? Whom did I insult?
      February 4, 2017 2:30 PM MST

• I think he meant me. You didn't insult anyone so it's fine, just let me take the flack on this one :P
      February 5, 2017 5:19 AM MST

It was addressed to me, but I think you're right. Thanks.
      February 5, 2017 6:20 AM MST

• I know.. and I've had that happen to me before..where someone attacked me for answering something because he had addressed the reply to me rather than someone else..  people really should take care when hitting reply.. but I guess it happens 
      February 5, 2017 6:25 AM MST

• LOL>.. modesty and not wanting another run in with the mods here forbids but yea you would be welcome.While many are keyboard warriors on here I can assure you I am not.
      February 4, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Hi there DdbTD. It's just me RosieG. What is a "keyboard warrior"? Someone who shows up on an internet social site just to insult and fight and belittle and demean and attack? Thanks m'dear! :)
      February 5, 2017 4:54 AM MST

• Hi Rosie, yes a keyboard warrior is someone who acts big and loud and possibly threatening because they feel safe and BIG behind the safety of their keyboard and their anonymity.  In real life most of them are pussies and perhaps people who are ignored, overlooked and dismissed in real life... they use the internet as a kind of alter ego.. I think there was a brad paisley song that touched on it.. so much bigger, better online than in real life.. My part in this is that I am real online as I am in life.. If I say I will do something I will, if i say I believe in something then I do.. I am not someone who hides behind  a keyboard.. its my real pic on my avatar so potentially there could be people who know me.. so i kinda have to stand behind what I said :)
      February 5, 2017 5:17 AM MST

Putin and Russia. I think he hasn't gotten around to them to insult yet and won't because he clearly has a deep and abiding love for the Putin. I wonder when the head of state worshippers will wake up and discover they were pawns he needed to suck up to so they would vote for him? First of all Steve Bannon is calling all the shots. The Donald is just following his orders. So if they think they got the prez they voted for they are very wrong. Thank you for your thoughtful reply DdbTD and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      February 5, 2017 4:51 AM MST

• Oh yes, you are right, I forgot about his deep affection for the Russians. 
      February 5, 2017 5:18 AM MST

Probably the cow will have to jump over the blue moon and all the oceans will have to freeze and become ice skating rinks and we will all be dining on moon cheese before that happens. I could be wrong of course. :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 5, 2017 5:32 AM MST
      February 5, 2017 5:30 AM MST