Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The most helpful ISIS propaganda tool? The US head of state generates a Muslim Travel Ban. He does not believe that's true. Do you? Why?

The most helpful ISIS propaganda tool? The US head of state generates a Muslim Travel Ban. He does not believe that's true. Do you? Why?

Posted - February 6, 2017

Responses

February 6, 2017 9:16 AM MST

•   February 6, 2017 9:24 AM MST

I guess the only way to keep some people happy, is to have open borders and let just anybody come in, oh wait, that's what Obama did.
      February 6, 2017 9:32 AM MST

• There is no such thing as a "Muslim travel ban". Matter of fact, I signed several invite letters last week from a country not on the EO you are likely referring, and I have no idea what religion they are, nor do I care.
      February 6, 2017 9:36 AM MST

You signed "invite letters"? Are you involved in the government? 
      February 7, 2017 6:01 AM MST

• No, I work for a corporation, and I have to sign the letters so a person can get a VISA to come here from another country to work.
      February 7, 2017 12:27 PM MST

Gotcha.
      February 7, 2017 3:43 PM MST

• No, First, all Muslims are not included in that. 7 countries which Obama sited as problems as well. That leaves some 40 other Countries with a high Muslim population ratio. So if we let them all in that would destroy ISIS propaganda?  Just like banning certain Countries temporarily is not going to  make them any stronger. Sure they may win a few as they will any way.  They need to be vetted and be sure they are coming here for the right reason. 
      February 6, 2017 12:47 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Swoop and Happy Tuesday.
      February 7, 2017 5:32 AM MST

Hello S:

Yes, Obama chose those 7 countries..   But, wait a minute..   Isn't Obama the FOUNDER of ISIS???  Who, in their right mind, would ask the FOUNDER of ISIS which countries we're gonna be attacked from???

Truly, I wanna know.

excon
      February 7, 2017 6:16 AM MST

• Ridiculous statement. Has nothing to do with what I stated.
      February 7, 2017 6:22 AM MST

Hello again, S:

I'm sorry..  I thought you mentioned that the 7 countries Trump cited in his ban were chosen by Obama..  Silly me.

excon
      February 7, 2017 6:27 AM MST