Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which Direction Does Your Moral Compass Lead You?

Which Direction Does Your Moral Compass Lead You?

Is your moral compass broken?
Or do you have a good sense of what is right and wrong?

Take the Quiz and find out! Don't forget to post your results.

http://www.playbuzz.com/chrisanthemum10/which-direction-does-your-moral-compass-lead-you

Yes!  I am as pure as the driven snow.  Oh wait.  It says I would make an amazing lawyer.  I guess we will have to scratch the purity thing. ;-)

North - Purity
North

Your moral compass is leading you north!

You are pure, reserved, and have a clear path of thought. You know what is wrong to you, and you know what it right. Unlike many people you do not take much time to choose a side, it comes from having a great grasp on who you are and how you feel.

People who are lead north are generally amazing as being lawyers, it's your ability to quickly distinguish what you see that gives you a great advantage. 

It's all pointing UP from here!

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

• Not to sure I like this ...

Yourmoral compass is leading you east - the path of patience!

Patience is a virtue, that statement is quite seldomly understood as well as it should be. You know when to give someone space and time, and have the direction and confidence to wait until your time comes. You're not into rushing things, as you understand some of the best things take a lot of time.

You are the friend that one can depend on when it gets rough, because no matter how long it takes or how rough it gets - you're patience enough to stay.

A journey to the east, is it?
      April 17, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

Hmmm.  As nice as it sounds, it doesn't talk about whether you know the difference between right and wrong.  I think we need to have an intervention, pronto!
      April 17, 2017 7:45 AM MDT

• Harry, you don't know the truth of the matter .. I've raised foolishness to new heights of late .. still, there's alway tomorrow
      April 17, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

Okay.  I will check back in with you tomorrow to see if you raised that bar. ;-)
      April 17, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

• Is this rigged... Everyone is going north and I'm striking out east ... Sheesh .. talk about the path less traveled!
    And I'm at the bar right now ... No, no, not a lawyer in sight ... It's not that kind of bar.
      April 17, 2017 2:02 PM MDT

I think it's the way you type that probably had an effect on the outcome.  Type American instead of Aussie next time. 

This post was edited by Harry at April 17, 2017 4:01 PM MDT
      April 17, 2017 4:00 PM MDT

• Not my fault if I type with an accent ... Stoopid quizz
      April 17, 2017 4:02 PM MDT

• Your moral compass is leading you north!

You are pure, reserved, and have a clear path of though. You know what is wrong to you, and you know what it right. Unlike many people you do not take much time to choose a side, it comes from having a great grasp on who you are and how you feel.

People who are lead north are generally amazing as being lawyers, it's your ability to quickly distinguish what you see that gives you a great advantage. 

It's all pointing UP from here!
      April 17, 2017 7:39 AM MDT

I knew without you taking the test, that your result would be this one!  Like me, your morals are that of a lawyer.  Yikes! We better find help! ;-)
      April 17, 2017 7:46 AM MDT

• Ha! After talking with my lawyer so much recently? It kind of fits! LOL
      April 17, 2017 7:47 AM MDT

Hello Harry:

Incomplete!

I wouldn't LEAVE the wallet..  I wouldn't KEEP it, and I wouldn't TAKE it to the cops...  I'd LOOK inside for an ID, and return it...  Any test that didn't offer that option is bogus...  You KNOW that the cops won't return it.  Why should I ENRICH them??? 

NOW, if the wallet on the floor WAS a cops wallet, I'd NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give it back..  What does THAT say about my moral compass??

goody

April 17, 2017 8:22 AM MDT

Hello Goody!

You have laid out a very rational and sound case.  Therefore, I rule in favor of you having the moral compass of a lawyer like me.  ;-)
      April 17, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

• Lawyers?   Lawyers don't have morals. ;)
      April 17, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

Exactly.  

April 17, 2017 10:18 AM MDT

• Hey y'all

South - Mystery
    South
    Your moral compass is leading you south - but that's not a bad thing.

The idea of going south is always put with a bad one, but south in many cultures represents the unforeseen, the mystery. You are complex and interesting. You make decisions that can't always be understood from just the surface.

You live by your own rules, and that's something to love and respect. You're special that way, and it's something to be proud of!
      April 17, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

•   April 17, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

• Family always comes first.   My brother may not always be right but he's always right by me.
      April 17, 2017 9:59 AM MDT

• Indeed....Phamily is about accepting each others peccadilloes and cherishing them

April 17, 2017 10:18 AM MDT

This familial love fest over broken moral compasses is starting to make me shed tears of joy.

April 17, 2017 10:38 AM MDT

• OMG...Appreciate the sentiment, but....
    I love the Hollies and I absolutely HATE that song! lol

Dig deeper into the Hollies music past their pop hits and you'll mind a mighty awesome band :)
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 17, 2017 11:54 AM MDT
      April 17, 2017 11:07 AM MDT

I keep forgetting sometimes sarcasm gets lost in translation.   That song was meant as PUNISHMENT for the two of you with all that brotherly love crapola going on here.
      April 17, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• Oh I caught it, but I chose to make lemonade :)

April 17, 2017 11:53 AM MDT

•   April 17, 2017 10:42 AM MDT

Awww, you didn't need to take the test sweetie.  

We already know your moral compass was broken years ago. Thankfully, we wouldn't want you any other way. ;-)
      April 17, 2017 10:06 AM MDT