Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How is it possible for someone to be born on a nonexistent date such as April 31st?

How is it possible for someone to be born on a nonexistent date such as April 31st?

I saw this question on another website and some people didn't even notice the fake date in it: "I know that all Aries and Virgos aren't the same, but I want to know if we would be compatiable... His Birthday: 4/31 My Birthday: 9/15?". How can anybody take such a question seriously? I believe in astrology myself, but not when the given date doesn't exist. Even if there was an April 31st it wouldn't be Aries anyway, it would be Taurus.

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

• I'd suggest it was deliberate ... Maybe someone just having fun to see if anyone did notice
      April 17, 2017 5:59 PM MDT

• It's not possible, of course, but I had a parallel experience. 

Working for the Australian branch of a large Japanese trading company we were responsible for our subsidiary in New Zealand. Their accounts had to be in by the end of March but that was not always possible. So they sent them in as they were available -- dated March 31, March 32, March 33 and so on. The highest date I ever saw was about March 36 or 37. It was just a legal sleight and was perfectly acceptable. 
      April 17, 2017 6:32 PM MDT

• Dear CrazyChick,
    Okay here is MY story...because like your other two answerers, I am guessing the interesting date was deliberate...

I once received a marriage proposal, and it was so much fun...because my wonderful swain wanted me to marry him...on Jucember 32!
      April 17, 2017 7:49 PM MDT

• We were married on February 27. I wanted to hold out for two days and have one anniversary every leap year but I wasn't allowed.
      April 17, 2017 8:52 PM MDT

• It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.
      April 17, 2017 7:54 PM MDT

That is not answering my question, whistle6. It doesn't matter to me whether you believe in astrology or not, but your answer has no bearing on this question because it completely misses the point of it.
      April 19, 2017 3:47 PM MDT

• You mentioned astrology, thus my reply.  Also the question has no point as it stipulates something non existent. 
      April 19, 2017 7:29 PM MDT

I just wanted to know how it was supposed to make sense, that's all. I am not interested in your opinion of astrology.
      April 20, 2017 3:22 PM MDT

• Ok. Neither makes sense.
      April 20, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

• That reminds me of that episode of Parks & Recreation where April thought she cleverly postponed all of Ron's meetings to the fictional date of March 31st, only to find out that March actually does have 31 days and now Ron has a hundred meetings in one day :P
      April 17, 2017 8:26 PM MDT

Some folks have some very odd calendars. Lol:)
      April 19, 2017 3:48 PM MDT