Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Republican pols are speaking up. One of them wants Trump to release his tax returns/pay expenses for his trips to Mar-A-Lago. You agree?

Republican pols are speaking up. One of them wants Trump to release his tax returns/pay expenses for his trips to Mar-A-Lago. You agree?

There was a third thing too but I forget what it was! Do you know?

Posted - April 19, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

As I said in another post, the Democrats only need about 20 or so Republicans to get impeachment underway.. It starts with a trickle.. 

goody
      April 19, 2017 11:01 AM MDT

The trickles are getting larger goody. I mean if Bill O'Reilly can be FIRED from Fox anything is possible! The Republicans who are distancing themselves from Trump are just reading the handwriting on the wall. The Town Hall meetings held by Republican Pols are fierce! Their constituents  WANT THEM TO DO THEIR JOBS! They don't settle for the typical party line bullsh**. They hold up signs and shout and yell because these dumbhead pols still have no clue what we the people think, want, expect. Boy are they ever dumb! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 19, 2017 12:22 PM MDT
      April 19, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

He should definitely pay for the cost of his trips to Florida... he doesn't have to go, or not so very frequently.. why should the country keep on paying
      April 19, 2017 12:19 PM MDT

I read that it costs us  $3 million each weekend. He has done it 7 times so far. Nothing to stop him from milking the American people until we are dry as a bone. That's why he wanted to be prez. He isn't fat enough.  He wants to be a fatter cat at the expense of we the people and his supporters make it so easy for him. They defend everything/anything Trump and so that encourages him to do more and more and more and more and more. Sadly. Thank you for your reply Addb. It was always obvious he was in it for himself and his family. There are none so blind as those who will not see! :(
      April 19, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

• His trips are nothing more than an excuse to play golf. 
    I do love irony
      April 19, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

It beggars belief that he has forgotten his criticism and is now doing the same thing... but worse.
      April 19, 2017 12:56 PM MDT

i think he should pay for his own trips
      April 19, 2017 1:51 PM MDT