Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The prez has the right to declassify US intelligence info. Does he have a right to declassify intelligence information of others? Why?

The prez has the right to declassify US intelligence info. Does he have a right to declassify intelligence information of others? Why?

Posted - May 16, 2017

Responses

He didn't, from what I hear.  
      May 16, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

You heard wrong. He shared info with the Russians that he received from the Israelis..Moussad to be specific. It was not his classified info to share but he did anyway. What a Doofus Donny Dummy! Thank you for your reply Sunshine and Happy Wednesday! :)
      May 17, 2017 3:31 AM MDT

It would be a really indiscreet thing for him to do.
    And kind of a 'misuse of power' if he uses it to disclose 'umpleasant thruths' about his opponents.
      May 16, 2017 2:29 PM MDT

Yesterday it was disclosed that the classified information Doofus Donny shared with the Russians was received from the Israelis...Moussad to be specific. What an Doofus arse he is! Thank you for your reply JakobA! :)
      May 17, 2017 3:32 AM MDT

• He should probably declassify the ingredients that come in that "orange drink" that came with my last happy meal .... He'd be my best fried then cos I wanna know what orange drink is :/ 
      May 16, 2017 10:29 PM MDT

You will be needing some luck then. The whole point of selling it as "Orange drink" is that then you are not tied down to a recipe, but can make if from whatever ingredients you have in the kitchen that day. Juiced carrots, a mix of oranges and lemons, Tang, ...
      May 19, 2017 3:20 AM MDT