Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If people are in fact brainwashed/hypnotized how can you fault them for lies they believe to be true? How is it their fault?

If people are in fact brainwashed/hypnotized how can you fault them for lies they believe to be true? How is it their fault?

Posted - May 19, 2017

Responses

You shouldn't.
      May 19, 2017 7:00 AM MDT

Hi Carbon, wink, wink.  You sweet thang, how are you this fine day?   :  )
      May 19, 2017 2:32 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply cp.
      May 21, 2017 6:20 AM MDT

Hi there right back at cha sunshine.  Do I know you? 
      May 21, 2017 11:16 AM MDT

Are you going to accept my friend request woman? 
      May 21, 2017 11:20 AM MDT

It is God's fault for designing the human brain with some slight defects.  If people were not easily brainwashed then nobody would believe in him.
      May 19, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Sunday to thee. Many people don't agree with your opinion. Different strokes! :)
      May 21, 2017 6:21 AM MDT

People who are brainwashed don't know that they are.
    They believe that they are doing God's will and following his word.
    But there is more to it then just reading the Bible and knowing what it says.
    What do they practice aside from that?
    Do they shun family or friends who don't believe the way they do?
    Do they harbor child molesters because two people didn't see it happen?
    Anyone who believes that those things are the will of God is brainwashed.
    We may not find fault with them, but we should find fault with those doing the brainwashing.
      May 19, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

All children are brainwashed to a certain extent Lulu'sMom in my opinion.  Their first "teachers" are daddy dearest and mummy and to the extent that the parents are rigid/brainwashed their children will be too. Escaping from that early training I would think would be very hard to do. Bring brought up in a racist family that hates "the other" would make the kids racist too unless intelligence is one of their traits that their parents don't have and then they ought to be able to escape the chains their parents put around them simply by thinking. Brainwashed people don't think. They just react like automatons. I think kids who are brainwashed are easily brainwashed as adults. Some folks are easily hypnotized for example and some cannot be hypnotized because they refuse to give up their autonomy or independence to anyone and so they resist and that's that! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      May 21, 2017 6:28 AM MDT

Great comment Rosie and I totally agree with you.
    Happy Sunday to you too.
      May 21, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

Because we are experiencing a civil war in America in 2017.  The violent left who are making no positive contributions and the right who are trying to make America a better place. 
      May 19, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

I can always count on you to be  fair and balanced and not twisted/pretzelized by rigid beliefs or to think in terms of black or white. Good for you Sunshine. You never disappoint. You are always true to the real you and you can ALWAYS be depended upon  to never change. Thank for your reply.
      May 21, 2017 6:31 AM MDT

it might be their fault if they chose to be hypnotised
      May 19, 2017 3:36 PM MDT