Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Mass Hypnosis. If it exists are there are any stats covering the largest group of people ever to be hypnotized? Could it be millions?

Mass Hypnosis. If it exists are there are any stats covering the largest group of people ever to be hypnotized? Could it be millions?

What about Mass Brainwashinng? Possible too?

Posted - May 19, 2017

Responses

Looney Toons did it back when I was a kid to many unsuspecting children in front of the boob tube after school. ;O
      May 19, 2017 6:42 AM MDT

:  )
      May 19, 2017 3:04 PM MDT

Did they stay hypnotized into adulthood carbonproduct? Some humans are very susceptible to being hypnotized/brainwashed. This is especially tru for many of whose who embrace political dogma. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      May 21, 2017 5:03 AM MDT

What someone calls hypnotizm or brainwashing may not actually be.  Take North Korea or Red China as an example - they actually have guns pointed at their heads,  so they are forced to clap and cheer for their great leader. Thankfully, that is not the case in the USA. 
      May 19, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

I  would not label that as being brainwashed/hypnotized bh. That is coercion/intimidation/terror plain and simple. Did you see the movie "Manchurian Candidate?" Could huge crowds be susceptible to that kind of brainwashing? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      May 21, 2017 5:06 AM MDT

I agree with you that the "Fake news" is doing a great job, glad you pointed that out.
      May 19, 2017 3:05 PM MDT

Your response must be to someone else's question S. It is not a response to the question I asked. I wonder why you brought THAT baggage with you and dumped it on me? I can't thank you for a reply that was not responsive but I can wish you Happy Sunday which I will. No likee  though. I don't.
      May 21, 2017 5:08 AM MDT

I think Sunshine was comparing brainwashing to the Fake News on the TV Rosie, considering the news reaches millions of people who accept it as truth, Sunshine may have a point. 
      May 24, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

anything is possible, i dont really know much about it
      May 19, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

• Maybe all the kids of the world were hypnotized and that's why they happy meals!!!!! That's nice
      May 20, 2017 12:35 AM MDT

Of Course! Mk ultra has been about for many years, the one thing countries were keen to get their hands on after world war II was Hitlers' experiments.  The Monarch butterfly is often seen in mind control, the white rabbit (alice in wonderland the Matrix and other mind control films), the blue bird, the kitten programming. The song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was a song about what jewels mind control slaves get throughout their training.  The red shoes, or red dress, all symbols of mind control programmes, and there are far more.

Repetition is also used in mind control or mass hypnosis. If you repeat something enough times people will believe it.
    Also giving suggestions that you are with us or with them, hence do not use your brain and think for yourself.
    New Age religions also accomplish mass hypnosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7eywPYW7mM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQoHdWT844

Most films are showing mind control, the Bourne Identity, Batman, Inception, the Manchurian candidate, Metropolis, Shutter Island, Fight Club, Zodiac, V for Vendetta, Clockwork orange, The standford prison experiment, Holy Ghost people, Total Recall, The Master, The Men Who Stare At Goats, Yes Man, The Number 23, The Island, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind, The Matrix, The Talented Mr Ripley, Equilibrium, Jacobs Ladder, Lawnmower Man, Identity, One Flew Over The Cuckkos Nest, The Shining, Blade Runner, The Dark Crystal, Alice In wonderland, The Wizard Of Oz, Pans Labyrinth, labyrinth (David Bowie is the handler in this), The Prestige, Coraline, Eyes Wide Shut, The Hunger Games the list goes on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTXGbTOrNE#t=7.8940938

There's plenty of information about this online.

May 20, 2017 2:14 PM MDT

Thank you for a very thoughtful and splendid reply. Hugely informative. Contrast this with several replies that are inane and you can see why I appreciate you PepperP. Happy Sunday to thee!  :)
      May 21, 2017 5:10 AM MDT

Happy Sunday to you too Rosie :)
      May 21, 2017 11:52 AM MDT

I thought that Trump's election had been highly correlated with mass hysteria; but I suppose it could have been mass hypnosis.  (I can't reference any links for you, however.)
      May 20, 2017 2:28 PM MDT

That's what I think too tj. There is no other LOGICAL explanation for what occurred and continues to occur daily. Thank you for your reply m'dear. You spotted my subject so easily! I kinda like it! :)
      May 21, 2017 4:22 AM MDT