Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The US prez is SUPPOSED to protect our country from its enemies. Trump sold us out to our RUSSIAN enemy. Isn't TRUMP an enemy of the people?

The US prez is SUPPOSED to protect our country from its enemies. Trump sold us out to our RUSSIAN enemy. Isn't TRUMP an enemy of the people?

Posted - May 28, 2017

Responses

• Proof! Where is the proof!? What proof do you have for these constant accusations? 
      May 28, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

I'm talking about you and not Rosie.
      May 28, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

hehe
      May 28, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 28, 2017 9:59 AM MDT

• "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates.

So you're saying we should impeach the president and jail him without having a single shred of evidence?
      May 28, 2017 9:25 AM MDT

You do realize that "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" is itself no more than an ad hominem fallacy dressed up in fancy phraseology by Socrates.

May 28, 2017 11:03 AM MDT

• As usual, you people are skirting my question about proof for the Russian interference accusations by insulting me. I ask again, where is the proof that Russia interfered with our election and where is the proof that Trump's campaign was involved with Russia to interfere with our election. I've asked this question for months and no one will answer me. All that ever happens is that I'm insulted in one way or another. Answer the question.
      May 28, 2017 1:42 PM MDT

I'm not insulting you by intent, I am just telling the truth about you---which is an absolute defense against your allegation that I am insulting you.

And, I was also pointing out that your age, you are unlikely to be able to beat anyone with your experience as Mark Twain warned us.

And no one is saying that "we" should impeach the president.---The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments.

[The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.]

You say answer the question---do you mean the one in your comment: "Where's the proof?"  Unless one authorized to conducting an investigation to provide such proof, anyone trying to do so would most likely be charged with something like obstruction of justice.

Exits are conveniently accessible at either side of the stage...
      May 28, 2017 6:13 PM MDT

:):):) ((hugs)) Nuff said my friend! :)
      May 28, 2017 9:58 AM MDT

So one (supposedly) illegal act justifies another one?  Two wrongs DO make a right in the regime of Rosiebekstania. 

:|
      May 28, 2017 10:55 AM MDT

sounds like it
      May 28, 2017 2:55 PM MDT

• Who says that the Russians are an enemy? Why is it that we're supposed to be "tolerant" of all races, creeds and religions except maybe the Russians? Let me remind you that treason is a difficult charge to prove in court. This has been true as far back as Aaron Burr's treason trial in the early 19th century. I'm still holding to my prediction that Trump won't be in office at the end of this year. It won't have anything to do with charges of treason, nor will it be the result of a conviction following an impeachment. You are one that likes to make all sorts of charges against people, yet you lack the evidence beyond your own opinions. Sorry, this is a nation of laws not personal opinion.
      May 29, 2017 12:35 PM MDT