Active Now

Element 99
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Henceforth Republicans will be giving "HOW TO" instructions in "HOW TO BODYSLAM"! It INSURES winning Republican elections. Sure thing?

Henceforth Republicans will be giving "HOW TO" instructions in "HOW TO BODYSLAM"! It INSURES winning Republican elections. Sure thing?

The bodyslam liar in Montana, Greg Gianforte, won. No problemo. His constituents LIKED what he did. They are not unique to the party. So adding to the template for Republicans  of HOW TO WIN is LEARN HOW TO BODYSLAM! Isn't that precious? :(

Posted - May 29, 2017

Responses

Well then I guess people will have to learn how to couture move an attempted body slam - it's petty easy and then after the couture move you got the person right were you want them. I heard the body slam audio tape and thought it was awful and even worse that other politicians are cool with it. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 30, 2017 4:06 AM MDT
      May 29, 2017 7:26 PM MDT

Apologies Nanoose but I am unfamiliar with the term "couture" in this context. I think of couture as having to do with clothing/fashion. I agree with thee. Not only other pols are cool with it but many Republicans are cool with it. Remember during doofus donny's campaign rallies he said he would pay the legal bills for anyone who hit others and got arrested or something like that? Another lie. He is too cheap of course but he encouraged violence and his worshippers LOVE him for it. Tough guys. Fists Anonymous. When you can't get them to agree with you just smack the crap outta them! The doofus donny worshippers love tough guys. Disgusting ain't it? Many humans are quite disgusting sadly.  It has become evident during the doofus donny campaign that millions of people want blood and red meat. Brawn not brain is what they worship. They love to hate! SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      May 30, 2017 4:12 AM MDT

Ya I meant to say counter - ever move they make can be countered to our advantage. Should add that the counter moves can't be violent (were better then that) legal moves are the way to win. Cheers!
      May 30, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

Hi Rosie:

It doesn't necessarily follow logically from his winning the election that he won because the voters liked what he did. That's just YOUR conclusion. But thanks for regaling us with a question about someone other than President Trump for perhaps the first time in many moons!
      May 30, 2017 12:28 AM MDT