Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GERMAN ancestry from dad. SCOTTISH from mom. That's Donald J. Trump. Why does he demean Germans?

GERMAN ancestry from dad. SCOTTISH from mom. That's Donald J. Trump. Why does he demean Germans?

Trump treats Angela Merkel very rudely and does not speak highly of Germans either. HE IS GERMAN/SCOTTISH. How can he treat a countrywoman so badly? Did his German father share his feelings about being German? Shame on Trump. He treats a hostile Russian ENEMY(his beloved Putin) with far more cordiality (suckuppy LOVE) than he does our German ally. What is wrong with him? Misogynist? He can't stand any intelligent strong accomplished woman?  Tsk tsk tsk. His inadequacies are showing..of which there are so very many and they continue to grow in number. :(

Posted - May 30, 2017

Responses

OK, I thought you we're referring to the question.
      May 30, 2017 2:12 PM MDT

(we're were)
      July 8, 2018 4:40 PM MDT

A clue here could be that his family chose to emigrate to the Americas, no doubt bringing with them a lot of reasons why ;-)) This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at May 31, 2017 3:18 AM MDT
      May 30, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

Leaving your homeland and coming to America is something millions of people have done JakobA. That doesn't mean you have to attack your people. I dunno. Another respondent said Trump is rude to everyone. H he isn't rude to Putin or Mike Flynn. Why are they the exceptions? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday!:)
      May 31, 2017 3:21 AM MDT

So should all Americans of German decent who fought against Germany in the WWs be ashamed they attacked their our people? 
      May 31, 2017 5:48 AM MDT

No they didn't. Germany has never attacked the USA directly. Germany's ally Japan did.
      July 8, 2018 5:13 PM MDT

U Boats sank a lot of American ships just of the west coast of America in ww11.  One even shelled the American west coast it said in a documentary here in England...
      July 8, 2018 5:23 PM MDT

The USA did not fight any battles against Germany?  Pearl Harbor was not the only thing that happened in WWII.  Just because the Germans did not directly attack US soil...does not by any means=never attacked US people. You may want to Google to learn more.....even Wiki would have more info than that. 
      July 8, 2018 5:27 PM MDT

I've posted a reply to others specifically.. but I think the thing to remember is that Trump's rude to everyone.. and treats others badly in a bullying way... and perhaps, (*tho it's hard to imagine) that kind of behaviour is tolerated, acceptable or the norm there? It isn't elsewhere.
      May 30, 2017 10:48 AM MDT

Angela Merkel is a respected head of state. Our long-time ally. Trump falls all over himself being obseqious to the Saudis, Putin and Mike Flynn and insults our allies. Anyway who knows the why of him? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to the Addb! :)
      May 31, 2017 3:23 AM MDT

The fact that you expect Trump to have a different attitude simply because he has some German ancestry, shows you really don't understand how the right thinks. We're individualists. We base our identity in ideas, not ethnicity.

I don't think Trump was rude. I don't care in any case. No one is entitled to respect. Respect is earned. Respect is a two way street and Merkel has shown Trump none. She deserves whatever she gets.

I don't respect Germany. It has become the most pathetically cuckolded country in Europe. They're weak as sh*t. They have allowed the left to get control of their country and open its borders to mass migration. They are a dying nation that will be conquered by Islam. Part of me feels sorry for them, but part of me feels they deserve their fate. They deserve to be destroyed to serve as monument to what happens when a country is that f***ing stupid.

Merkel is not a strong intelligent woman. She is either a complete moron or a traitor to her country. She deserves nothing but complete contempt. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 8, 2018 4:23 PM MDT
      May 30, 2017 12:39 PM MDT

WE.
    We of the TRUMP tribe?  We?  WE who think what TRUMP thinks?  That is how you band together?

You have no backbone, no ability to think for yourself.

Putting yourself in line with TRUMP tribalists screams inability to cognate on any level.  It is the same mindset that the entitled always attach themselves to.  The mindset that labels and brand names speak of who they want to be not who they are.

May 31, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

I don't think what Trump thinks. He thinks what I think. I've always believed that. You're just projecting your own leftist sheep mentality onto me. 

The rest of your post was meaningless drivel. If you had any intellect you would say what Trump is wrong about and why it's wrong and offer an alternative. Instead you said nothing of any substance.

The left describing the right as "entitled" is the possibly the richest statement I've ever heard. Still laughing...
      May 31, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

He thinks what you think?   No.  You don't even exist in his world, honey.  Not even close.  You pretend to a throne that only imbeciles dream of.

Meaningless drivel?  Well if ANYONE is an expert on what that entails, it would probably be the only thing you are an expert at.  But, alas, calling something you do not understand in the slightest, Meaningless Drivel, is EXACTLY what copy cats of Trump do to pretend at the feet of a charlatan.    Do NOT start with me, you will not win.  You don't have the brains, the history or the know-how of how to tryst with someone who knows what they are saying and that words do have an exact meaning in my world.   Give it up.  You don't have the smarts.

The meaningless drivel you can't understand means that people with Prada purses and Rolex watches think people are impressed with that nonsense.   That's what it means.  People who are so ludicrous as to brag that TRUMP thinks like they do, make me laugh and cry and throw up all at the same time.

Congrats, going to the bathroom now to void more of your thoughts.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 31, 2017 9:12 AM MDT
      May 31, 2017 9:07 AM MDT

A "complete moron" whose country's economy is growing more strongly than any other in Europe, and whose per capita foreign debt is a miniscule fraction of that of the mighty USA.
      July 8, 2018 5:17 PM MDT

not sure why
      May 30, 2017 1:28 PM MDT

"Countrywoman". lol 

Donald has German and Scottish heritage, but he isn't either of those nationalities. He's American born and raised. 
      May 30, 2017 9:13 PM MDT

Once more, a "brilliant thought"  from someone who thinks he is brilliant.  Once more. 
      May 31, 2017 7:40 AM MDT

He demeans everyone. 

Why anyone cares what that thing utters is beyond me.
      May 30, 2017 9:16 PM MDT

He's Rosie's lifeline on AnswerMug.  

~
      May 31, 2017 2:56 AM MDT

Still fighting with Rosie?
      May 31, 2017 6:10 AM MDT

"Fighting" with her?   I thought I was being her cheerleader, her biggest fan, her peanut gallery. 

Actually, I had to do something to occupy my mind when you ran off and abandoned me. Remember that?
    ~
      May 31, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

I remember you saying this about other people who have abandoned you.  Cheeseburger girl and Just Asking. 

But Just Asking is still here and so am I.  We will never leave you.

That burger girl?  She was a pretender to the throne.
      May 31, 2017 7:36 AM MDT

And don't forget that Blue-Lipped Princess from the Isle of Cake, Tanzanite!

~
      May 31, 2017 12:21 PM MDT

I wonder what happened to that one? 
      May 31, 2017 12:54 PM MDT