Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Someone needs to ask. Trump's wife stays far away for days and days. Is Trump celibate?

Someone needs to ask. Trump's wife stays far away for days and days. Is Trump celibate?

Are 70-year-old overweight men past caring about sex?  Just wondering.

Posted - May 31, 2017

Responses

I don't see how you can defend this question. Read the description. It is clear Rosie is asking about septuagenarian sex, not figuring out how Trump thinks. I don't have to be a Trump supporter to think that this crosses a line.
      May 31, 2017 5:07 PM MDT

Crosses a LINE?  ON HERE?    Really?   Oh brother.  Ha ahaaaaaaaa
      May 31, 2017 6:33 PM MDT

No one cares about his sex life, and in order to prove it unequivocally and without a doubt that she doesn't care about it, specifically posts a direct question that exclusively asks about his sex life. Not only that, used two declarative sentences to lay the premise, then asked two very pointed and precise questions that cannot be misconstrued as being about his sex life. Then ends it with "just wondering"!  This is deliciously rich!  Sharonna, you're defending someone by saying that what she posted isn't what it is!  It's fingerprints, DNA, a smoking gun, red hand in a cookie jar,  hundreds of eyewitness readers, photographic evidence, a psychic, expert witnesses, audio recordings, and a sworn confession all rolled into one, and barrister Sharonna for the defense enters a motion for mistrial!

Wait, maybe it's Rosie-Code for something else!  Celibate means "Don-wants-me"!

May 31, 2017 6:29 PM MDT

Yeah but so what?  She has a vagina.  I understand vaginas.     We are not supposed to be consistent.  That falls to you.   And no one REALLY cares where he puts that wrinkled old thing that probably has been refurbished by a top surgeon so it looks at least as nice as President Obama's really BIG penis.  HUUUGE.   After all, he IS black and all.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 31, 2017 6:34 PM MDT
      May 31, 2017 6:31 PM MDT

Rosie cares about Trump's junk and about where he puts it. That's why she posted this question, no?
    ~
      December 26, 2017 10:39 PM MST

• This is one of several questions you've posted about President Trump's sex life/marriage and another in an extremely tedious long line of questions against President Trump.

A psychologist who I know quite well, once informed me that hatred or extreme dislike of someone could mean one of two things. 

1. You're hatred for President Trump could actually mean you love him. The phrase "hate the person you love" covers your questions quite nicely.

2. Your obsession with President Trump's marriage and sex life means that you feel sexually attracted to him, but you know you can't have him, so you spend your time symbolically trying to destroy his marriage.

I'm glad we have now discovered that you are in love with President Trump and want him sexually. Don't worry, this happens quite often, so your not alone in this situation. Also, it's unhealthy to deny this because you'll be bottling up your true feelings.
      May 31, 2017 4:16 PM MDT

She WANTS her some Trump-Stump!

Lololololololol!

~

May 31, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

• LOL!
      May 31, 2017 4:45 PM MDT

How to make America great again.
    Ask not what your covfefe can do for youvafoo,
    Ask what youvefefe can dovefe your covefefetry.
      June 1, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

• It all makes sence now ....:)
      May 31, 2017 6:56 PM MDT

• :D
      May 31, 2017 8:01 PM MDT

It does happen, but I very much doubt it is the case here. All I see is propaganda driven hysteria.
      June 1, 2017 9:04 AM MDT

And it is TOTALLY well-founded

REMEMBER:
    How to make America great again.
    Ask not what your covfefe can do for youvafoo,
    Ask what youvefefe can dovefe your covefefetry.
      June 1, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

It may be well founded, but it sounds more like drama queenery than argument and that is not very enlightening on a debate site.
      June 1, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

•   June 1, 2017 9:30 AM MDT

•   May 31, 2017 6:58 PM MDT

Well, .... YEAH!!!  Of course. 

Etiquette requires that I thank you for stating the obvious. 

So, thank you.
      May 31, 2017 7:09 PM MDT