Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How big is Tronald Dump's covfefe?

How big is Tronald Dump's covfefe?

Posted - May 31, 2017

Responses

i have no idea, never saw it
      May 31, 2017 9:42 PM MDT

covfefe
    Originally coined by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, covfefe will inevitably come to be syonymous with sending a text or publishing a tweet prematurely and with egregious spelling errors.
    Damn dog, I just covfefed tryna ask Ashley out. I meant to text her to get a drink but instead i wrote "despite the constant negative press convfefe." She's gonna think I'm mad stupid now.
      June 1, 2017 8:32 AM MDT

There is nothing to get.  He screwed up a word.  He made a huuoooge typo (I'm sure Rosie will blog about it ad nauseum) and he is trying to cover the fact up.  What a shocker.

Covfefe
    N.

Covfefe is the once secret name of an ancient tentacle monster that white supremacists fornicate with. The name was leaked to the public when Donald Trump, well known leaker of classified info, tweeted while relieving his arousal upon its girth. In the throes of passion, Trump cried out the name of his lover mid-tweet, EJACULATING IT INTO CYBERSPACE!
    Transcript of the Incident:

Trump: Despite constant negative press-
    Covfefe: *thrusts its engorged girth deep into its lover*
    Trump: *consumed by the spell of EROS* Covfefe! This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 1, 2017 4:41 PM MDT
      June 1, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

The typo was actually "yuge".
      June 1, 2017 4:41 PM MDT

Not one big one but many; his ineptness trying to cover up all the things that are getting hin in trouble 

He might begin making up many strange words while under a lot of stress. 
      June 1, 2017 6:52 AM MDT

covfefe
    Originally coined by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, covfefe will inevitably come to be syonymous with sending a text or publishing a tweet prematurely and with egregious spelling errors.
    Damn dog, I just covfefed tryna ask Ashley out. I meant to text her to get a drink but instead i wrote "despite the constant negative press convfefe." She's gonna think I'm mad stupid now.
      June 1, 2017 8:33 AM MDT

So covfefe means ego?
      June 1, 2017 8:11 AM MDT

element,

please check out the video of Trump I have posted below where he PUSHES the Prime Minister of Montenegro out of his way.   It is epic. 
      June 1, 2017 8:39 AM MDT

It is directly in proportion with his lack of brain, sense and decorum.

His hands are too small to hit the keys properly.

He was trying to type coverage.   It was a huuoouge mistake.
      June 1, 2017 8:16 AM MDT

The really sad part is that he can't even admit to making a typo and having Spicer insist that a small number of people know exactly what he meant.  Really?  Just how petty can a person be?
      June 1, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

Tweeted by Trump on around the time an explosion in Kabul, Afghanistan killed least 90 and left at least 400 injured. The tweet pokes fun at the lack of coverage their death would have, and celebrates the destruction of Muslim lives.

Much of the internet decided to join him in this celebration by circulating this word.
    "Covfefe" is white supremacist slang for "I agree with Trump's view on how little Muslim lives matter."
      June 1, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

Covfefefood
    How to make America great again.
    Ask not what your covfefe can do for youvafoo,
    Ask what youvefefe can dovefe your covefefetry.

June 1, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

you gotta SEE this!!!

Trump pushes the Prime Minister of Montenegro out of his WAY!!!!

WATCH.   He just pushes Dusko Markovic with no thought of what he is doing.   THIS IS OUR LEADER?    OMG...
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 1, 2017 8:38 AM MDT
      June 1, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

Well when he holds it - it looks really really big but thats just an illusion because he has really really tiny hands. Cheers!
      June 1, 2017 9:37 AM MDT