Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If you were the rest of the world, what could or would you want to do to force Amerika to oust Trump? Anything come to mind?

If you were the rest of the world, what could or would you want to do to force Amerika to oust Trump? Anything come to mind?

Posted - June 2, 2017

Responses

• I wouldn't do anything. I voted him into office and I want him to stay there. If I were the rest of the world, I would create an alliance with him. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 2, 2017 11:49 PM MDT
      June 2, 2017 5:02 PM MDT

I would sooner confess to murder and raping a monkey than admit that. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 2, 2017 11:49 PM MDT
      June 2, 2017 5:02 PM MDT

Now I could mount a credible defense for you if you had in fact actually committed such atrocities.

For somebody who seems to consider himself a bird brain (with apologies to hawks in general), acute and---most likely---chronic insanity would be the only possible defense for someone like that who not only voted for Trump, but is also proud of having done so.
      June 2, 2017 5:20 PM MDT

Describing this situation and the mind involved makes me walk a very dangerous tightrope where I need to decide whether or not I will continue being on here and getting thrown off.   I have to curb my enthusiasm.

So, yeah, what YOU said.  But 10x's more insulting. 
      June 2, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

I rather think a good sustained dose of Trump is good for you. Americans need to learn how to treat politics as a serious matter; rather than a source of entertaining outrage.
      June 3, 2017 2:03 AM MDT