Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » When views are high but replies low what is someone opening up the question over and over again hoping to see?

When views are high but replies low what is someone opening up the question over and over again hoping to see?

Posted - June 4, 2017

Responses

That is people viewing to answer. People viewing the answers. People viewing because of an alert that someone liked or commented on their post. 
      June 4, 2017 6:36 PM MDT

I accept your explanation. Aye, indeed :)
      June 4, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

• I kinda wanna just open and close this question a hundred times to annoy you ;)  but I'm in a serious battle of evil minds on an other site,  so I can't or I'll lose my turn  :/ 
      June 4, 2017 6:48 PM MDT

I was going to say what Jamie said.  ;)  I often open a question and start an answer and then change my mind and leave without answering.  I just did that on your question about Trump fulfilling campaign promises.  Maybe I'll go back and answer it and increase the views a little more.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at June 4, 2017 9:24 PM MDT
      June 4, 2017 6:58 PM MDT

Don't be shy ;)
      June 4, 2017 8:13 PM MDT

Hi O-Uknow~  I'm not sure if it is more defeating to have posted a question and no one even looked or answered it or if a bunch of people looked at it and still didn't answer.  
    If I look at it and think I can give a some sort of answer that matches the question at hand, I try to.
    I don't want people to get discouraged and stop asking.  I love to answer questions but I suck at asking them.  I'm going to try right now to ask some decent ones.  
    To answer your question, sometimes.  I try not to peek unless I have the intention of answering :)
      June 4, 2017 7:24 PM MDT

Thank you for your honest response and hi back at you :) Don't feel compelled to reply or change your habits in any way. You are free to do what you will as I am free to poke fun. May it be benevolent :)
      June 4, 2017 8:05 PM MDT

June 5, 2017 12:46 AM MDT