Discussion » Questions » Games » Trump, Mr. 156 IQ probably cannot pass this quiz. That is why he loves the uneducated. Can you pass it?

Trump, Mr. 156 IQ probably cannot pass this quiz. That is why he loves the uneducated. Can you pass it?

http://definition.org/world-war-ii-quiz/?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=answermug&utm_campaign=DEF_US_D_Taboola_34998_489463&utm_content=36691944

Posted - June 5, 2017

Responses

i dont think i can pass it either
      June 5, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

• The World War II QuizI got 24 of 30 right

Good try! Your knowledge of this war is pretty nice.
    Missed a few of the names but knew all the rest!

June 5, 2017 1:45 PM MDT

Couldn't access the site for some reason.  Trump cannot have an IQ of 156 because it's mostly fat cells up there.  He ate a whole pint of ice-cream in two minutes one time and did not get brain freeze.
    What should that tell you? 
      June 5, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

That you are much smarter than he is, but we knew that already.
      August 29, 2017 8:04 PM MDT

• His IQ is 156, but the lunatic left media trues to portray him ans a moron at most, and they manufacture flaws for him. You sound biased exactly the sme as the media that lies to you about him.
      August 29, 2017 12:15 PM MDT

And you sound like I would sound if I tried to tell you about your government.  I think you need to keep an open mind and listen before you blow this hard at me.

I cannot take you seriously, because to me?  You are an outsider trying to make something out of the little information you have about our idiot country.

The media is very accurate if you know how to read and pick up unbiased information.  It is hard for information to be unbiased when the CLOWN of the CENTURY is day by day making a total ass of himself.

If you cannot see that?  You need to move here and live with people who depend on MONEY and making MONEY to live.  Not morons who have more money than god or morons who don't have any money or any education to speak of waxing profound about all things TRUMP.

You don't know anything about what you are saying.  OKAY?  And I am not biased. I live this on a daily basis. This man is HATED by those who matter.  Not those who listen to rally goers saying how wonderful his love of Russia is.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 29, 2017 12:31 PM MDT
      August 29, 2017 12:17 PM MDT

Lol.... absolutely no need to manufacture his flaws. He has an abundance. And if there's one thing he's a genius at, it's showing them.  
      August 29, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

YEAH
      August 29, 2017 8:05 PM MDT

Now he's just chomping at the bit for Texas to be on the mend so he can congratulate himself. He almost did it at a press conference today but somehow managed to catch himself. No matter what the situation, he always makes it about him. Pure, unadulterated narcissism.
      August 29, 2017 8:12 PM MDT