Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » When they make the movie AND THEY CERTAINLY WILL...who will play Trump? Each age?

When they make the movie AND THEY CERTAINLY WILL...who will play Trump? Each age?

Posted - June 8, 2017

Responses

• Any one of the three! They would be perfect for the parts! Too bad they aren't still around.

June 8, 2017 11:26 AM MDT

Hey Moe!
      June 8, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

Larry could get his hair straightened, he could do it. 
      June 8, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

I'll do it. But first I gotta have some orange makeup, a fat suit,  and money to be able to hang out in NYC so I can get that accent right. 
      June 8, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

I think Alec Baldwin could play Trump at all ages. Dress him in a private school boy uniform - give him a lollypop with a gold stick then have a scene were little Trump kicks down the building blocks of the other kids. He could also play baby Trump - stick him in a prop crib with a silver bell then have him summon the nanny and say - gaga goo goo your fired. Hopefully the final scene will be were future Trump is being sent to jail but because of a clerical error and the help of Lady Karma instead of arriving at a posh private prison he arrives at a regular prison and because future Trump had perversely fired all of his advisors there is nobody to brief him on regular prison rules like don't drop the soap. Cheers!
      June 8, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

I have always liked his acting, or at least his choice of most movies, but this could be his best role. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 8, 2017 11:58 AM MDT
      June 8, 2017 11:55 AM MDT