Active Now

Thebigd
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would you rather have Trump testify under oath "100%" or release the tapes he made of his meetings with Comey? Why?

Would you rather have Trump testify under oath "100%" or release the tapes he made of his meetings with Comey? Why?

Posted - June 11, 2017

Responses

• Both would be good. Then there would be no more speculation and what did/did not occur. 
      June 11, 2017 8:08 AM MDT

If he were to release the "tapes," there would probably be no need for him to testify under oath.  In fact, he is such a liar that I wouldn't believe anything he said under oath or otherwise.  Remember the "proof" he was going to produce that proved Obama "tapped hi wires?"  So much for that.
      June 11, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

maybe he should do both
      June 11, 2017 3:53 PM MDT

Release the tapes because I figure they will doctor up the tapes to make Trump look good but they will do such a poor job at doctoring up the tapes and the tapes will be proof of how dishonest they are. Cheers!
      June 12, 2017 4:02 PM MDT

Here is what I need. 

I need 5 separate NON-TRUMP appointed Lie Detector experts to ask him questions he is accused of lying about.

I want those results separate and not tallied.  They are to be compared.   So we know no one is collaborating or trying to unjustly accuse the liar, I mean the president, of lying.

Then?   I want the tapes but not before 5 separate investigators that are NOT Trump's men, are employed  to comb through any possibility that those tapes have been altered in the slightest.   It should not be hard to trip up a man who cannot even check to see if his bimbo wife is copying a speech.

Then?  I need to SEE all these notes Comey took regarding the meetings he was forced to have with TRUMP. 

AND FINALLY?   To prove beyond one shadow of a doubt that TRUMP IS LYING?   Let's give Comey a lie detector test too.   When it is proven that he is NOT a liar?  We got our liar.  Orangey. 

(Trump would still worm his way out of this even when he is proven to be lying and cheating and swindling and getting Russia to have a say in our election.)

I think orangey and Putin sharkeyes got some scam going on where they cannot ever be found out.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 12, 2017 6:10 PM MDT
      June 12, 2017 4:11 PM MDT