Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What's the weirdest dream you've had?

What's the weirdest dream you've had?

In the weirdest dream I've had so far about two years ago, I saw myself at various stages of my life spaced at about 10-year intervals from a girl of about 13 or 14. I recognised myself so clearly upto about my present age, but what I saw what I might look like in my 60s,70s and 80s positively terrified me. At each age I felt I was being pressed down by what or whom I don't know, and I kept calling out to my mother I don't know why; but I woke up sweating profusely, my nightie completely drenched, and whispering "Ma, be with me, be with me, be with me."

Fortunately that dream hasn't recurred, but the way I saw myself when I would be past 60 was truly horrifying. Every morning I look in the mirror to check for any trace of a change in my face, and am so thankful for not seeing any.

Posted - June 17, 2017

Responses

I usually forget what I dreamed after a day or two but last night I dreamt I was going to hell.  I was driving to hell and to get there I had to take I-29 south to Sioux Falls and then I-90 into Minnesota and then I-35 south into Iowa and then go east on US-18.  I'm not exactly sure where hell was supposed to be in this dream but I remember thinking in the dream I could have gotten there a lot quicker if I would have just went over to the Twin Cities and got on I-94.  Oh yeah, there was also a talking moose in the back seat and I was going to hell to slay zombies.  It was still June but it snowed the whole trip.  I also stopped at a liquor store along the way and the guy behind the counter was my husband.
      June 17, 2017 6:35 PM MDT

• Livvie, were you a lorry driver in your previous incarnation? You sure sound like one. 
      June 17, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

I don't know a whole lot about my past lives but I drive a milk tank truck for a living in my current life.  However, I'm working in the office now because I'm pregnant.  Maybe that's why there are sometimes roads and stuff in my dreams.  I don't know what was up with the talking moose but the llama wearing sunglasses that was also sitting in the back seat didn't say anything but just stared out the window.   There was also a raccoon sitting between them for some reason.  He didn't say anything either.

I guess it's a good thing they weren't riding with me last week when I dreamed I parked my car on the railroad tracks and then got mad when it got hit by a train.  That happened at 2:00 in the morning and the sun was up.  Then I walked into a complete stranger's house to get a jar of small green balls out the refrigerator. 

I guess dreams are supposed to tell us stuff, not sure what lol.
      June 17, 2017 10:57 PM MDT

• Congratulations on your pregnancy. Is it your first? 
      June 18, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

Of course, I  could tell you about it, but I won't. All I'll tell you is that I was in the middle of some crazy threesome with Florence Henderson and Alice the maid.
      June 17, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

I wrote about it and one version is right here on AM.  It's the only Blog I've written.
      June 17, 2017 7:41 PM MDT

Dreamed I was eating a marshmallow and woke up with my pillow in my mouth.  
      June 17, 2017 8:07 PM MDT

i rarely remember my dreams, not sure why
      June 17, 2017 9:39 PM MDT