Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » FAKE NEWS again. Trump not under investigation. Surprised? Should Washington Post be sued?

FAKE NEWS again. Trump not under investigation. Surprised? Should Washington Post be sued?

Posted - June 19, 2017

Responses

I assume you are referring to this: or something like it.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/18/us/politics/trump-lawyer-special-counsel-russia-not-under-investigation.html?_r=0

"WASHINGTON — A member of President Trump’s legal team said on Sunday that the president was not under investigation by the special counsel looking into Russia’s election-year meddling, contradicting Mr. Trump’s assertion in a Friday morning tweet that he is a subject of the widening inquiry."
    Assuming You do not consider the indicators of 'meddling' fraudulent, it is reasonable that Trump's connections and interactions with Russians will be a key part of the investigation, especially as the meddling seems to have been in Trump's favor. That does not mean that he has been accused of anything. But it just might be the result of an impartial investigation.
      June 19, 2017 8:08 AM MDT

You might also notice the "Trumph in under ínvestigation" is not a statement spread by the dastardly dems, The claim was made in a tweet sent by Trump himself. Of course there might be some dems so dastardly (and well educated) that they could send a fake tweet with Trump named as the sender. So there is still a straw for you to grasp at :-)) This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at June 19, 2017 10:04 AM MDT
      June 19, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

Trump's tweet was in reply to the Fake News from the WP article. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/15/the-president-is-under-investigation-for-obstruction-of-justice-how-did-we-get-here/

June 19, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

Thank you for the link. A fine article, I wish more people would read it.
      June 19, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

• The problem is that the contards started this "Fake News" business to counter and inoculate Trump against any negative reporting being made against him.

Sued? You'd like that wouldn't you. Then you all can march into our bedrooms sooner or latter, round up all the homos like you right-wing champion, Putin.

The big problem y'all have is that you fail to understand that the 1st amendment is just as important, if not more than the second amendment, but I guarantee their are a vast majority of wingnuts seething because their phony claims that the left hate guns is being showing to be pure BS. THAT is fake news.

We should be suing trump for lying, stealing, treason, misappropriation of public funds, and embarrassing us

#COVFEFE

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 19, 2017 11:24 AM MDT
      June 19, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing good about Putin. Or anything about "rounding up homos".
    And it was libtards (again not a word I ever use but every "contard" deserves a "libtard", right) who used fake news against Trump but Trump took it and used it against them and their false stories. It was to easy because the left media does it all day long. Remember when all the stories after the election, where how "fake news" got Trump elected. 
      June 19, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

I believe that remains to be seen. Federal prosecutors are not required to inform a person that they are under investigation,  and often don't in the early stages of gathering information.  
      June 19, 2017 12:44 PM MDT

maybe
      June 19, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

Bahahahaha! Maybe he should sue himself?

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt" - Donald J Trump via Twitter  6:07am 16 June 2017   
    Wait.. has he sued himself before? I'll bet he has! 

June 19, 2017 8:31 PM MDT