Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are we living in the last days?

Are we living in the last days?

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201706_9_VIDEO

Morality in the Last Days (2 Tim. 3:13)

2 Tim 3:1-5,13; 2 Pet 3:1-5; Matt 24; Luke 21; Mark 13

Posted - June 24, 2017

Responses

I certainly hope so---The concept of the Jehovah's Witnesses finally winding up being cast into the lake of fire mentioned in Revelations is very comforting to those of us who have had to endure their misinterpretations of the bible over the years.
      June 27, 2017 4:27 PM MDT

Instead of running around claiming some sort of scriptural victory without any scriptures, why not address your biggest claim here about the trinitarian nature of God? Where is this trinitarian nature recorded in the Bible?
    https://answermug.com/forums/topic/32553/have-you-ever-questioned-rather-or-not-god-is-a-trinity-or-one-a
      June 27, 2017 5:56 PM MDT

The fact that your interpretation of the scriptures does not lead you to a more accurate understanding of the realities inherent in God's creation places no obligation on me.

What interests me more is why you are more interested in talking about what you think God wrote in the bible rather than actually engaging with Him to find out his will for you in particular and how what He wrote is intended to guide you.

You challenge me---I will continue to choose my weapons. 

And the only victory I would ever claim is to be able to tell the truth.
      June 28, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

Tom, I'd love to support you in this endeavor to enlighten these people.  It cannot be done.  I have tried for literally 6 years at least.  Here on Answer Mug and before on Answer Bag.  I cannot deal with it any longer.

They cannot hear you, Tom.  They refuse to listen and they cannot shut out the realization that if they are wrong, all the things they think they know are totally out to lunch.

Good luck, Tom.

I mean it.

June 28, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

• Maybe the last 1,825,000,000,000 days. Then, the Sun will have consumed most of its hydrogen and will become a red giant star that swallows the inner planets after burning them to ashes as it approaches them.  
      July 2, 2017 8:45 AM MDT