Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Guilty or innocent? What you are is evidenced by what you do/say isn't it? So if you look/act/sound guilty you probably are, right?

Guilty or innocent? What you are is evidenced by what you do/say isn't it? So if you look/act/sound guilty you probably are, right?

Posted - June 24, 2017

Responses

No. Looking, acting or sounding guilty is not evidence of guilt. Proof is.
      June 24, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply cp and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      June 28, 2017 2:38 AM MDT

depends on what youre doing whether youre guilty or not
      June 24, 2017 1:53 PM MDT

No. You are guilty if you did it. Actions...
    There is a reason it is so hard to convict on here say and circumstancial evidence. 
      June 27, 2017 2:52 PM MDT

We had a conversation a long time ago about "appearances" m2c. You said you take great care not to "appear to be" what you aren't. I think we were talking about betraying one's partner or something similar to that and you said you always take care to choose language that isn't flirtatious or that could be taken the wrong way. I think we were on Answerbag at the time. I totally agree with thee. Appearances ARE VERY IMPORTANT. So the innocent having nothing to hide hide nothing. The guilty lie and engage in coverups compounding the lies. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      June 28, 2017 2:42 AM MDT

If we went by looks ... since wearing pants below the butt line started in prison, then every kid who wears their pants low is a convicted criminal.
      June 27, 2017 2:55 PM MDT

If I can see a buttcrack isn't that grounds for charging someone with INDECENT EXPOSURE? I did not know the genesis of exposing butt cracks. I thought it began with fat plumbers. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 28, 2017 2:44 AM MDT

There's a new commercial for Liquid Plumber ... that shows the top of "average" people's buttcracks, and at the end it says something like: "makes anyone a plumber".  LOL
      June 28, 2017 10:24 AM MDT