Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many millions/billions of folks are ANTI-TRUMP? Must be the HUGEST CONSPIRACY in history since he is a perfect guy/no lie. Any theories?

How many millions/billions of folks are ANTI-TRUMP? Must be the HUGEST CONSPIRACY in history since he is a perfect guy/no lie. Any theories?

It's worldwide! Now to get that many folks on board to be anti one person takes a lot of skill. And  cahootsing. And planning. And conspiring. And lying of course.   The best conspiracy theories are all based on lies. How did the folks involved contact one another? Did they leave a papertrail or other tracks? When did they hold meetings? Now that is something someone should investigate don'tcha think?

Posted - June 28, 2017

Responses

Trump supporters don't think he's perfect.

He just not a piece of sh*t and he's not a communist, and he's rich enough to be self funding so he doesn't have to pander to scum. An exceptional combination.

It doesn't take a conspiracy, just fake news. Most people are not intellectually, emotionally, or spiritually capable of independent thought. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 7, 2018 2:00 AM MDT
      June 28, 2017 11:33 AM MDT

Genius,
    Do you think that all the remarks he has uttered in the last several years and all the atrocities this pig has committed are also fake news?

You probably think Casey Anthony is innocent too.  You probably think OJ didn't do it.  After all, he is a republican.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 29, 2017 3:50 AM MDT
      June 28, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

Atrocities.... You devalue language when you use such hyperbole. An atrocity is more than hurting some worthless person's feelings. 

I don't give a sh*t about the odd insensitive comment. The left is far more vicious yet still whines and claims victimhood. It's such a b*tch move. Fight or surrender. Don't act like we're breaking the rules of the game. We're far more fair to you than you deserve.

June 28, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

Worthless person?  Who is worthless in your estimation?  Did you consult Trump?  Is it those rapist Mexicanos or maybe those liberals who are taking your much-earned tax money or maybe those terrorists that you need to pay all that money for,  to keep out and build that much-needed wall.

I really wonder how you manage to stay alive and remember how to breathe.    Speaking of worthless.... read your typical comments.   Trump puppets are the most fun to talk to.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 29, 2017 3:50 AM MDT
      June 28, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

But YOU ARE, right? You are intellectually, emotionally AND spiritually capable of independent thought so you joined with 62 million other INDEPENDENT Americans who were equally intellectually, emotionally AND spiritually capable of independent thought and voted for him! I salute all of you. You will all be  immortalized for this singular INDEPENDENT act of all 62 million of you  joining together in the voting booth casting your vote for him. Thank you for your reply TZ and Happy Thursday to thee. This post was edited by RosieG at June 29, 2017 3:58 AM MDT
      June 29, 2017 3:55 AM MDT

Being independent doesn't mean being unique. Individualists are often similar to others. It just means they chose what they stand for rather than it being chosen for them by autosuggestion.

Individualism and leftism are a contradiction in terms. The left are born conformists. They are extremely susceptible to group think. 
      June 29, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

No being independent does not mean being unique.

Puppets for Trump who cannot think for themselves are VERY unique.  In this day and age, to find mindless zombies parroting a zealot with the emotional IQ of a 5-year old, is very unique.   Very embarrassingly unique.  I'm sure there are tribes in Africa that have not changed their ways in centuries that are more developed emotionally and mentally than your UNIQUE tribe of devolved minds.
      June 29, 2017 1:17 PM MDT

Go ROSIE  Go ROSIE

June 29, 2017 1:14 PM MDT

Not as many as have voted for him.  That is the very scary part.  There are lots of no-minds.  See above answer for further proof.

June 28, 2017 11:35 AM MDT

Doofus Donny has to keep telling us how smart he is. No one else will. I love this photo Shar. It does him justice! Isn't that a perfect expression indicating his smarts? Notice the mouth..paying special attention to the tongue! That tongue should be in the Guinness Book of World Records for telling lies! A grand tongue it is! :)  Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      June 29, 2017 3:53 AM MDT

probably lots of them
      June 28, 2017 3:24 PM MDT

Rosie, what's the point of your question, other than your usual hysterical hyperbole? No matter how many people oppose him, the election is long over and the next one's in 2020. That will be the first chance to elect somebody else.
      June 28, 2017 10:35 PM MDT

Stuart?  He is not going to make it until 2020.  

That is why she is going on and on.    

June 28, 2017 10:37 PM MDT

First, there's no way for any of us to know whether or not he will make it to 2020 - you're just speculating. Second, if he doesn't make it, Mike Pence will become president (we have a system for the orderly transfer of presidential power that's worked fairly well since 1789) and the next election still won't be until 2020.

Either way, Rosie's hyperbole won't change anything. She just keeps figuratively beating her head against a wall for no reason I can fathom, and life goes on for the rest of us.
      June 28, 2017 11:03 PM MDT

Of course not, Stu.  The future is never certain, but if anyone is BEGGING for an early retirement, this chap is.

I know what the Mike Pence doom means.  I was the one that thought of that the minute he announced Pence as his VP.   I could no longer wish Trump dead because that is what is looming on the path to hell we seem to never be able to wake up from.

I still hold hope that something will be righted and we will be rescued.  What a simp I can be.  I know you are right for once. I wish you were not.

But leave Rosie out of it.  Why attack her?  That is not like you.   Take some fiber.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 29, 2017 12:14 AM MDT
      June 28, 2017 11:05 PM MDT

I think Rosie is sweet, if a bit naive, and would never intentionally attack her. I just don't always get the point of her questions/rants.

And I think that maybe I've been right once or twice before in my 57 years, lol.
      June 28, 2017 11:29 PM MDT

Okay.   I was being silly. You are right a lot.  Like now.  
      June 28, 2017 11:35 PM MDT

Silly is good too.
      June 29, 2017 12:14 AM MDT

I cannot believe we used to fight.  Oh yeah.  You hated Obama.  I remember now.  LOL
      June 29, 2017 12:15 AM MDT

Not really - I voted for him twice.
      June 29, 2017 12:17 AM MDT