Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Each time universe crunches down to single black hole and re-big bangs to new universe * does God find planet to do creation all over again?

Each time universe crunches down to single black hole and re-big bangs to new universe * does God find planet to do creation all over again?

* Big bounce theory -Wikipedia 

Posted - June 28, 2017

Responses

Um  you lost me after Universe and then planet?

Which is it?  I know we don't get a whole implosion from one single planet, right?

I think that you are onto something.    The Shiva/Shakti expression of how the Universe comes and goes is like Shiva, God of creation/distruction and Shakti, Goddess of life and energy co-exist. 

TO Shiva, who is God Eternal, life is a blink in time.  Wink the Universe exists, Wink, the Universe does not. But we go on and on regardless. The Universe is merely the physical manifestation of our thoughts. 

I think.  Wink Wink.  Blink Blink

June 28, 2017 3:54 PM MDT

There are planets in the universe. 

God would exist in a quantum stete of superposition of events infinitely; we perceive existence as events occurring which presents the illusion of elapsing time in a 3dimensenal world. 

Anyway with the rebirth of each new universe I think life could likely begin again on any suitable planet whether it is by natural means  or supernatural creation. 
      June 28, 2017 5:50 PM MDT

you need to ask god that question, i think its too complicated for us humans
      June 28, 2017 3:55 PM MDT

If God exists i am sue he is aware of all things but he rarely if ever seems interested to give answers to anyone's questions. 
      June 28, 2017 5:28 PM MDT

The Universe IS Creation. The next one will be Perfect.

The heat death scenario seems a more likely hypothesis, but the jury is still out on what dark matter and energy is, and how (or even if) it interacts with normal matter - and that will be the key to whether or not the Big Bounce is even possible.
      June 29, 2017 3:09 AM MDT

Interesting. 
      June 29, 2017 3:45 AM MDT