Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » We have a son/daughter-in-law who are Jehovah's Witnesses. They are good people. I see JW's being attacked here. Why?

We have a son/daughter-in-law who are Jehovah's Witnesses. They are good people. I see JW's being attacked here. Why?

Posted - June 30, 2017

Responses

• I know, I was just limited in my response because I was on my phone. When I was younger, I was probably more liberal than any three people on here put together. It doesn't seem that most of the liberals on here are accepting change though, much less accepting the fact that not everyone shares their views. I guess what I'm tired of is people posting political questions and then jumping on everyone who dares to have a different outlook. That's basically ambushing people. 
      July 14, 2017 12:34 PM MDT

July 14, 2017 6:28 PM MDT

• I think Answerbag quit. I was TovarichZhopa there. My best friend in college was Miyuki from Japan. I am 10" taller and 50# heavier than she is. Her cousin and his girlfriend were on it and other online forums. Atheism is growing in Japan they tell me. what was your user name on Answerbag?
      July 16, 2017 12:09 PM MDT

Same, texasescimo
      August 3, 2017 2:30 PM MDT