Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Guys, do you notice a woman's nail color or accessories?

Guys, do you notice a woman's nail color or accessories?

:)

Posted - July 7, 2017

Responses

• Generally as something to laugh at.
      July 7, 2017 10:22 PM MDT

umm.. thx ?
      July 7, 2017 11:46 PM MDT

• Mostly I laugh  at the fake talons some women wear.  One wonders how they go about their day without breaking them or injuring their self or others.  They are garish and preposterous.  As are the small fake glittery jewels and such. 
      July 8, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

(their self themselves)
      July 8, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

• Is this need to correct people, even after being asked to desist, a mental or emotional problem of yours?  If you post more corrections to me I  will report it has harassment. 
      July 8, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

Corrections are not harassment.  Lighten up, there Whistle.  GOD.

That's his schtik.   (did I spell that correctly, randall?)

July 8, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

• I have asked this poster on several occasions to desist from posting his unwanted corrections.  He continues and I suspect with the intention of needling me.  It is haughty and pretentious. Or perhaps a sign of an underlying emotional problem.
      July 8, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

Please report me immediately; no need to wait for my next post.  No warning or threat is necessary. 

As as soon as you cease and desist from writing incorrectly, I shall also cease and desist from letting you know. See how easily that works out?  No sniveling or whining, just a simple solution. 

:)
      July 8, 2017 11:10 AM MDT

I still say BAN THE TILDE.
      July 8, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

Yet another anti-tildite. What, am I surrounded by people like you or what?
      July 8, 2017 2:58 PM MDT

I think though if a sentence is fairly well put, or one can mainly discern what someone is trying to say, then it should be ok..
      July 8, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

• Yes the solution is simple. Keep your unwanted and unappreciated school marm crap to yourself.
      July 8, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

Guess what?  Just like you want me to ignore errors, YOU can also ignore ME!  What a mature concept, lol. 

Don't get your blood pressure up over it. The journey from molehill to mountain  is in your hands. 

July 8, 2017 2:53 PM MDT

• Insipid clichés aside it is curious you bring up the idea of maturity, a quality you seem to much lack.   I'm seeking some basic online courtesy.  I have asked you several times not to post your inane and unwanted corrections to my replies.  A reasonable, mature person would accept this and desist.  These are qualities you obviously lack.  Whether your persistence stems form this lack, or is due to other personality problems, I'm not qualified to assess. What is certain is you are inane, irritating and pedantic.  An over all coprophage. 
      July 8, 2017 8:47 PM MDT

OI bring up maturity not as an attribute to which I assign myself, but as a suggestion for you.  What you may be missing here is that I know the AnswerMug is nothing more than a silly and meaningless place to have fun, which means that unlike some people, I do not take it more seriously than it needs to be taken.  I know that I participate in its silliness, I do not assume it's anything more than that.  Unfortunately, some folks think they've discovered the hill upon which they will die, and therefore fight as if the importance of what happens on AnswerMug is their beacon of life's meaning.  As such, the maturity I mentioned that you should adopt has absolutely nothing to do with me aspiring to any modicum of maturity, it's directed specifically to you because you've made it clear how important this place is to you.  At mo time have I ever intimated that I am, I should be, or the I will  be mature.  

While we're on the subject, you took your jabs by making a psychological diagnosis as to my mental and/or emotional status; we both know that those were attempts at insults.  Nice try but no dice.  You see, insults work when the target either cares about or believes them.  Idle slurs that you thought would either cause me to stop posting what I freely have a right to post, or that you thought would shame me in some way.  Did you also take time out to self-analyze your penchant for posting grammatical errors?  NO!  You're absolutely fine because you express something that I do which you find annoying.  I'm screwed up because I express something that you do which I find annoying.  Obviously, that's an indication that your rights exceed mine.  Did it ever occur to you that possibly I am annoyed by misuse of words?  I post something about your annoying abuse of English, I'm wrong.  You post something about my having posted something about your annoying abuse of English, and you're automatically right.  Sure, you didn't ask for my input, you even asked that it stop, yet it continues.  It annoys you.  I didn't ask for your typos, yet they continue.  Aren't we then more alike than we are different?  Physician, heal thyself.  What is a renowned, licensed, board-certified psychoanalyst doing wasting time on a website like this?  Oh, wait, you're NOT a renowned, licensed, board-certified psychoanalyst?  That's why your pronouncements of my problems fall on deaf ears.  I lack maturity?  Of course I lack maturity; that's as obvious as is the fact that you know how to read.  I claim to be neither mature nor reasonable, so find another tact by which you will topple me.  I neither accept not desist as long as you neither accept not desist the stimuli that triggers that which in turn annoys you.

In summary, start writin' rite, an' Randy don't bite.  Keep writin' whack, an' ol' Rand rites back.

~
      July 8, 2017 9:13 PM MDT

• Quite a long diatribe for something that is meaningless. You have quite an affinity for clichés. 
      July 8, 2017 9:16 PM MDT

So when you exhibit your affinity or affinities, it's ok.  Only you, right?

~
      July 8, 2017 9:19 PM MDT

P.S.  There is simply no such thing as "their self".  The word 'their' denotes plurality, 'self' is singular.  In the context of your butchered sentence, you're referring to multiple people, so even "their selves" or "theirselves" would also be incorrect; they don't exist in English.

~
      July 8, 2017 9:16 PM MDT

OHHHH ok.. yeah I do NOT enjoy those fake nails.. ickk. I do enjoy earrings- don't take that away from me! lol
      July 8, 2017 11:27 AM MDT

Her nail color and the upkeep of the nails, yes. "Accessories" is too broad a label; it can include jewelry, baubles, false eyelashes, ribbons, hair clips, scarves, sashes, gloves, piercings, purses, clutches, sunglasses, etc. Some of it I notice, but not all of it. 

~
      July 7, 2017 11:40 PM MDT

• "Usually, I suppose."
      July 8, 2017 12:11 AM MDT

July 8, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

I answer everything even though I possess a vagina.

So, yes, they do notice.  The mooches notice to see of the girl has any money.   The gays notice because they want to see if it is a great color for them as well.  The straight ones notice to see if she can be tapped.  After all, if she is taking this much trouble to look good, she must be on the hunt.

July 8, 2017 10:37 AM MDT

Nice colour shar aka sister 
      July 8, 2017 10:59 AM MDT