Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Your car, home, office, desk. Neat as a pin or a mess? What about your mind? Why ?

Your car, home, office, desk. Neat as a pin or a mess? What about your mind? Why ?

Posted - July 9, 2017

Responses

My house is very tidy but my room is in total disarray.   It just is a reflection of what I have been through this past several months.  My mind is filled with stress and worry and my room shows this affliction.  

I am doing okay, I guess, but I never seem to know what tomorrow is going to bring.  But do we ever anyway?  I need to chill, I guess.  

July 9, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

You alluded to the stress you're under several weeks ago. I hope it can be controlled/mitigated/eliminated. Stress is very harmful to your body as you well know. Good luck with fixing it or figuring out how to combat it! Thank you for your reply and the graphic Shar!  :)
      July 9, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

my mind is where the mess is
      July 9, 2017 9:54 AM MDT

I love tidy, minimal, organised... quite obsessively so... so it's kinda ironic that whoever's in charge sent me the world's messiest family... they are untidy as heck, disorganised and very messy... SO I get to be surrounded by mess and untidiness :P  Perhaps it's meant to make sure I don't ever get too tied up in my tidiness obsession.
      July 9, 2017 1:04 PM MDT

Ironic! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to the Addb! You are being tested. Clearly. I bet you pass! :)
      July 10, 2017 3:19 AM MDT

• A sewer of chaos.
      July 9, 2017 5:29 PM MDT

Sewer? I hope it is "odor-free". Else you would be nauseated 24/7 from the stench. I mean sewers are not aromatic in the sense of pleasant. The chaos part?  I can relate. Thank you for your reply Glis and Happy Monday! :)
      July 10, 2017 3:21 AM MDT