Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » POLL: What is worse? Trump questions or questions complaining about Trump questions?

POLL: What is worse? Trump questions or questions complaining about Trump questions?

Ok Ok I lied.  

Not a Poll

Sue me.

Posted - July 15, 2017

Responses

theyre both equally bad cause the first ones start the second set of questions
      July 15, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

Well, when you put it that way, who can argue?
      July 15, 2017 9:40 PM MDT

Two words: Trash bags.
      July 15, 2017 9:52 PM MDT

I can live in a world without Trump. But who can live without Trashbags?

July 15, 2017 10:07 PM MDT

Those complaining about Trump questions...their inability to see or even consider facts troubles me... I worry about them and I shouldn't
      July 16, 2017 2:35 AM MDT

Just because a person doesn't like being spammed with anywhere from 30-50 opinions per day thinly disguised as questions has NOTHING to do with their political views or their grasp on reality. Please don't worry about anyone but yourself.
      July 16, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

Oh now you are attacking the most mild-mannered person on the site Jane?

Daydream is the nicest person on here.  Now she is not even entitled to her opinion, no matter how mild?

Very fair, Jane.  Very fair.  Be careful who you call an attacker on here.  You are starting to show similar qualities yourself. 
      July 16, 2017 8:19 AM MDT

I don't know why you've got your undies in such a bunch today, Sharonna. Just accept that not everyone agrees with you, about tilde questions, trump questions or who is or isn't the nicest person on the site. I haven't attacked anyone, I have just given my honest reaction and responses. I'm done here.
      July 16, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

Oh well, guess what?  Rosie is giving hers as well, dear.  She hasn't attacked anyone either.  Or she would be gone. 

You are no better nor worse than she is or me.  Hello?????
      July 16, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

There are vast differences between giving one's opinion and posting so-called "questions" that ate nothing more than poorly-bowled excuses to publish one's bias. If a person wants to make a statement or express an opinion, it can be done in an honest and straightforward way. Pretending to ask a question that is truly a soapbox platform and then ravishing those who disagree is nothing more than bait-and-switch. 

~
      July 16, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

July 16, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

How can I get it to come back to life if I don't keep beating it?  (Don't look at me like that; it could happen!)
    ~
      July 16, 2017 12:06 PM MDT

July 16, 2017 12:11 PM MDT

• Rosie has attacked quite a few people on here more than once.
      July 16, 2017 4:49 PM MDT

And did I say otherwise? I quote, 'Those complaining about Trump questions...their inability to see or even consider facts troubles me... I worry about them and I shouldn't'  I expressed a personal opinion, that I worry about them...you may remember that as an observer, I have seen the States make some pretty glaring gaffs and mistakes, all of which have led to this point... I've seen it all before, tho this one is quite spectacularly worrisome...  so what, I am not allowed to express an opinion? I said I worry about them..cor yea that's really bad and mean of me isn't it.. hang me now and  I didn't know I had to seek your approval for that?

Besides I thought you hated me soooo much that you were never going to respond to me again.. aww cool you love me again now and we are all friends.. 

Please do remember people.. aside from when it's factual rather than opinion we are all just expressing an opinion and like it or not they are entitled to their opinion.. and one doesn't need to get in such a tiz about it that one starts engaging in personal attacks. 
      July 16, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

I never said I hated you and I certainly am not saying I love you. I did previously express how your opinions made me feel and thus my plan not to read them. I had, and have, no desire to get into debates that serve no purpose. You misinterpreted my above response which is not the first time. I do not understand you and you do not understand me. No big deal. I do have you blocked on the Home page feed, BTW and reading this post was not intentional. On this post you DID imply that anyone objecting to Trump questions was not able to face facts (You said:Those complaining about Trump questions...their inability to see or even consider facts troubles me) and I unadvisedly pointed out that there is not necessarily a correlation. I am not in a 'tizz', I did not and do not support Trump and naively felt that clarifying that might matter to you. Again, to make myself perfectly clear I do not have an issue with questions about Trump nor about anyone expressing an opinion, but rather with the number of questions on any subject asked one after another to the point that it is difficult to find content that interests me on the questions page. 10 or 20 is not impossible, but several times there have been more than 50.
      July 16, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

At least the complainers aren't spamming the whole page with their strange Trump obsession. That dead horse is now liquefied from the never ending beating that's been going on for months. It's stinking up the place.
      July 16, 2017 7:12 AM MDT

• The deluge of Trump questions is a problem, but the bigger problem is being attacked if you don't agree with the poster of the questions. If that person could have a CIVIL conversation about differing views, it probably wouldn't be as bad. The biggest majority of the questions are related to false information, and things taken out of context. I've seen the poster ask questions that didn't mention Trump, and then attack members with Trump after they answered what appeared to be an innocent question. I've also seen the poster attack people who asked how a non-Trump question tied into Trump. It's a no win situation with that person. 
      July 16, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

People have attacked Rosie left and right since I joined Answer Bag.   She is used to attacking back by now.  Why can't you see that part?  You read her attacking someone?  How do you know what went on to get to that point?  She gets insulted plenty and has for years.  So, she just ignores that.

MOST of her questions are NOT false information.   Hardly.  Those that love Trump focus on the errors.   A majority of her posts are very dead-on.    Even if she says them over and over.  Trump stole this election.  He is an ineffective and hideous president.   That cannot be denied and yet everyone on here that thinks she has to go, is a Trump supporter.  No one who hates Trump has an issue with Rosie.

The President can ruin this country.  And Trump is ruining this country.  He is a malignancy.  So, ineffective as it is, talking about him is all we have.  I don't pin any medals on Rosie's approach, but to defend the ones who are against her, turns my stomach more than a little.

July 16, 2017 7:49 AM MDT

• I've seen her do it to new members who are unaware how prickly answering her questions can be.
      July 16, 2017 8:03 AM MDT

Yes.  I cannot defend her.  I cannot defend her.  But I cannot defend those who oppose her either.   And the new members?  Well, I have seen plenty of new members attack her.  So, it goes both ways.

If she were that horrible, she wouldn't be on here.  Apparently that is the big issue here.  Sorry, I fail to see her as a troll or someone who is a blatant attacker.

If Donald Trump, our beloved leader, is pulling one of his usual illegal, immoral or just plain stupid tricks and someone comes on her question, new or not and defends that behavior, it is natural to blast away back.

That's just the nature of the beast.
      July 16, 2017 8:09 AM MDT

When I was a new member she did it to me and this was about good parenting, not about Trump, by stating categorically that if my mother was not a good cook, she could not be a good mother. And of course, that since Rosie plied her offspring with home baked sugary treats, she was the perfect mother.
      July 16, 2017 8:10 AM MDT

Rosie's spamming and insults started WAY before Trump start running for President. Trump is just her latest obsession. Why don't we stop calling them Trump questions and address the real issue?
      July 16, 2017 8:06 AM MDT

Well, Jane, I have been on both sites for years.  I know her repute better than anybody, since I was PB'd more than once for fights with Rosie.  So, I am sympathetic to your plight up to a certain point.

Now, you are beginning to attack me.   So, now I don't know what your point is.   You accuse her of spamming and align yourself with the biggest spammer of all.  Tilde man.

And if you think Tilde man does not attack people, well listen to his daily rants to Rosie.  And me. And anyone else he doesn't like. 

So, pick your battles and own up to your own part in this. 
      July 16, 2017 8:15 AM MDT