Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » An open message to one of my favorite members that I am in a huge argument with: (but really for everyone on here)

An open message to one of my favorite members that I am in a huge argument with: (but really for everyone on here)

Dear Tilde Man:

I need to address this ASAP because I am getting that nagging feeling in my stomach that I am being really stupid.  Tilde Man, for my part, this ends now and forever.  I am so very sorry that I let my insane ego rule over my love for you.  I am not going to argue with you about anything any longer.  It will be easy to do this because both of us have gotten along for years.  I trust you and I think you are a great asset in my life.  Much more than my hatred of all things Donald Trump.   So, please accept my apology.  I was just trying to one-up you. I never meant to hurt your feelings.  You are a fun person.

You like to keep the mood light.   You are serious when necessary.  I am so sorry that I let my fear of this menace infect a relationship that has nothing to do with Donald Trump.  That is not Trump's fault. That is MY fault.

So, do what you want to with anyone on here and say what you wish.  I trust you know what to say to everyone.  You have always been fair and just with me, so I trust that you know what you are doing concerning all things Trump.

I hope that it is not too late to repair this rend in the fabric of our relationship. 

People love you, and rightly so. 

Love,

Sharonna

Posted - July 16, 2017

Responses

• Yay, the feud is over! Hopefully. I wish I had a user to feud with, but everyone likes me too much...

(Now that arrogance might give me some enemies )
      July 16, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

July 16, 2017 1:29 PM MDT

July 16, 2017 1:33 PM MDT

Sharonna, my dear friend and fake online big sister, I accept your apology and agree to a mutual truce. I'm sorry also for stressing you out. Even though you and I have sometimes locked horns over the years, we've always made up. I cherish you, Towel Woman, and our friendship has never been broken. Maybe bruised or bent, knocked around a little, sullied, but always intact.

As you have taken the first step, and done so publicly too, I will do the same on my end.

I know how much you dislike the tilde stuff, so I offer in return a temporary moratorium on posting any new tilde-related posts.

July 16, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

thats a good apology
      July 16, 2017 2:40 PM MDT

• Image result for crying cat gif
    That gave me the feels.....

July 16, 2017 5:05 PM MDT

Get a room.
      July 16, 2017 5:07 PM MDT

~
      July 21, 2017 7:52 AM MDT

Aww that's so cute!
      July 16, 2017 7:24 PM MDT

• It's not like you called him "Fat"
    Sheesh
      July 16, 2017 11:15 PM MDT
  • AG

Eh, you're just being Sharonna.

But do you all talk about anything besides Trump? Seems like every time I come on here, all the updates are about Trump and it's kind of disheartening. 

Not trying to censor anyone, but it usually makes me log out pretty fast.
      July 21, 2017 5:42 AM MDT

The Trump-bombardment is part of the reason that Sharonna and I were fighting.  Not due to taking sides on the issue, more like taking sides with the main perpetrator of same. 

You're not the only person who has been disenheartened by Trumpism here: people have actually left in sheer disgust and deleted their accounts. 

:|
      July 21, 2017 5:55 AM MDT

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about doing it myself. 

I'm not really taking sides with anyone. And I don't think anyone's doing anything wrong. I just go to Facebook or Reddit instead when I see too much stuff like that.

I always believed that if you don't like something, go somewhere else if you can't handle it. So I do.

:)

This post was edited by AG at July 21, 2017 8:01 AM MDT
      July 21, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

Anonymous Girl, I don't know if I ever told you how much I loved and appreciated your bombardment-posting that you used to do on AnswerBag. Your rapid-fire posts were funny, interesting, engaging, lighthearted, sometimes serious, sometimes very silly, covered zillions of different topics, and were completely inoffensive to anyone on the planet. 

The current AnswerMug series of them that's not being posted by you, however . . .

~
      July 21, 2017 7:44 AM MDT

Thanks, Randy. I appreciate that! And yes, I always tried to have variety. Thank you for noticing. :D
      July 21, 2017 7:45 AM MDT