Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How are you better/worse than you were ten years ago? No change? You are the same exact person now as you were then? How?

How are you better/worse than you were ten years ago? No change? You are the same exact person now as you were then? How?

Progress/regress/nogress?

Posted - July 17, 2017

Responses

• My life has radically changed over 10 years.  My sister commented about this to my Mom who related it to me.
      July 17, 2017 5:22 AM MDT

For the better I hope? Thank you for your reply whistle! :)
      July 24, 2017 6:16 AM MDT

• Much, very much, for the better.  10 years ago I lived in a free standing house in a second rate trailer court. This house was eventually condemned by the city and I was forced to move.  My neighbors were dog excrement. My job was so stressful I'd often cry before going in and sit and cry after returning home.  I had no insurance, no health care, no benefits.  And depression was destroying me,  

Now I live in a small guest house in a nice neighborhood.  I have insurance, health care and benefits. I still battle depression but it is not overwhelming me.  I'm not so stressed and angry all the time.
      July 24, 2017 8:27 PM MDT

Geez whistle I am so very happy to hear that! Excellent news! I am visualizing the guest house and the neighborhood! Sweet! That is really awesomely wonderful. Thank you for sharing that with us. I do appreciate it! Happy Tuesday m'dear! :):):)
      July 25, 2017 4:16 AM MDT

i was better then since i had a job back then
      July 17, 2017 3:43 PM MDT