Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Juggling lotsa balls in D.C. Criminal investigations/Trumpcare failure/N. Korea menace/Russian manipulation/WALL. Wall?

Juggling lotsa balls in D.C. Criminal investigations/Trumpcare failure/N. Korea menace/Russian manipulation/WALL. Wall?

Where's the WALL y'all? What the heck happened to it?  JOBS/BORDERS/WALL/REPEAL AHCA. He promised. Six months in and what's he accomplished? Are you satisfied? With what?

Posted - July 21, 2017

Responses

maybe theyre too busy with the other stuff to build the wall
      July 21, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

.....They don't actually have to personally go down to the border and build it when they get the time.
      July 21, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

From what I understand, there is already 600 miles of the wall built (it was already there and just needs a few repairs) and much of the border is impassable, (rivers etc.) so there is only 300 miles to go.. its two thirds done, and Trump has only been in power about six months.. sounds good to me
      July 21, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

Cut it out.  That is not going to keep anyone out of anything.

IT WAS ALREADY THERE.  He didn't build that.

And obviously it is not keeping anyone out of anywhere.  In order for his stupid wall to work?  IT CAN'T. That is why he is shutting up now.
    \

I'll tell you what the liar will do.  He will put up a couple of bricks and lie about all the good it is now doing and how safe we all are thanks to him. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 21, 2017 1:41 PM MDT
      July 21, 2017 1:40 PM MDT

Ohhh.. and here I thought he was doing such a great job. :)
      July 21, 2017 1:49 PM MDT

The wall is 2/3 done? It was going to cost billions of dollars and only one billion was going to appropriated. The budget is not set yet.So I'm not sure what wall you are talking about Maurice. THE WALL was going to be thousands of miles long along across the southern border with Mexico. That covers California, Arizona, Texas. I am going to Google it and then I will return and apologize to you if what you say is true. Fair enough? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 22, 2017 4:46 AM MDT