Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Meeting a prez would be an awesomely unforgettable highlight of your life. Normally. What would you experience meeting Trump? Why?

Meeting a prez would be an awesomely unforgettable highlight of your life. Normally. What would you experience meeting Trump? Why?

Posted - July 21, 2017

Responses

I would enjoy meeting any president.

Politicians today should take a page from GHW Bush, B. Clinton and GW Bush on how to behave.
      July 21, 2017 8:23 AM MDT

Obama has behaved badly then? Thank you for your reply Deaves.
      July 21, 2017 10:43 AM MDT

Never said any other president behaved bad. Just that GHWB and GWB are close friends with Bill Clinton and they spend a lot of time together working on projects helping others.
      July 21, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

True. I like that a lot too. It shows a lotta class. Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Saturday! :)
      July 22, 2017 4:35 AM MDT

Nausea

July 21, 2017 10:23 AM MDT

I'm pretty sure if I knew in advance I'd get physically ill and wouldn't be able to make it.

The mind is a powerful weapon pro or con. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Friday! :)

July 21, 2017 10:45 AM MDT

i doubt i'll get a chance to meet him. traveling can get expensive when youre out of work
      July 21, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

My brother-in-law was working a temporary job in Woodville, Ohio back in the early 2000's. (?)  He stepped outside to investigate some traffic disturbance in front of the office. He came face -to - face with George W. Bush.  Bushes'  campaign bus had turned the wrong way in Toledo where a rally was organized. My brother-in-law directed the Prez in the right direction. (no pun intended) This post was edited by B.H.Wilson at July 22, 2017 4:36 AM MDT
      July 21, 2017 12:53 PM MDT

Oh wow! That must have been an awesome experience for him. I mean you go to work one day and you bump into the prez?  How do you think you'd react meeting the prez...any US prez? I can't even almost imagine it. Thank you for your reply bh! :)
      July 22, 2017 4:38 AM MDT

It wouldn't.  I could care less about meeting any president.  If I had to get up early to go see him, I would roll over and shut off the alarm.    I mean, what is going to happen?  He is going to say hello?  Who cares.   It's like meeting any celebrity.  Boring. 

I have nothing to exchange with someone I don't know from Adam.  Nor should he want to either.  How stupid.  It is like collecting autographs.  Who cares.

If I met Trump?  I would not forget that.  Not because he is president.  Because I would always remember the nausea.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 21, 2017 3:12 PM MDT
      July 21, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

Disgust, revoltment, nausea... to be honest I would either give it a miss or be inclined to tell him exactly what I thought of him.. 

Aside from that people are all just people to me.. no one's any better than anyone else
      July 21, 2017 3:14 PM MDT

I disagree with thee m'dear. Some people are scum. We have a prez who is a scumbag. Some people are angels. They work on behalf of others and give back to the world like Audrey Hepburn and Princess Diana and other celebrities who made use of their fame to call attention to the problems in the wolrd. Some folks are good, some bad. Some are kind, some cruel. Some are caring some are selfish. I think there are some people who are definitely better than others. Thank you for your reply Addb! :) For example I would have loved to have met JFK. Doofus Donny, on the other hand? No way! :)
      July 22, 2017 4:42 AM MDT