Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Question Challenge 2

Question Challenge 2

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages... we're bringing back question challenges. Here's how it works:

1) The first person to respond to this must assign me a topic. Please keep your topics within the site's TOS. It is my job to ask 5 questions on whatever topic you give me. You can assign topics you think are funny, things you think are bizarre, things you've always wanted to know about, things you think other members will enjoy, or just pick a random object that's in your view. Previous topics have included things like sandwiches, log cabins, frogs, dental floss, relationships, pregnancy, etc. We just ran this via email with a small group and some of the topics were flirting, dark matter, and port-a-potties. Be creative and have fun. 

2) If you assign a topic, you have to accept one. Anyone can pop onto this thread and give you a topic. They'll follow suit, just like you did, and post as a reply to you giving the assignment. You  must ask 5 questions about whatever topic you're given. Please try to complete your challenge within 24 hours of being assigned. 

Additional Notes:

-Each person can be assigned only one topic at a time.

-When you complete your challenge, you can choose to return to this thread and assign a topic to someone again and receive a new challenge. There is no specific order people need to go in and you don't need to worry about when others finish.

-When we've done this in groups before, it has become chaotic because people didn't always know who was addressing who. By moving it to statements, it will tag your comments with whoever you're responding to, but it doesn't hurt to use the person's name for the sake of clarity. Also, this section shows 50 responses per page. I suspect this will span several pages by the time it fizzles out, so if you come on and want to assign/ receive a topic, be sure to check for page numbers and go to the last page. You'll be assigning a topic to the last person who assigned one. 

Let the games begin...

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

Neelie,

You've been tagged!

Your topic is footwear!
      July 23, 2017 5:05 PM MDT

Livvie - your topic is kindergarten.
      July 23, 2017 5:33 PM MDT

Livvie, had you not popped in, I was going to give her that exact same topic! We all know she has nice legs but it's her shoes that grab attention too!  Great choice Livvie :) :)
      July 23, 2017 6:15 PM MDT

Hi Jane, It's your turn to be hit with a topic.  Your topic is toys
      July 23, 2017 6:21 PM MDT

• Merlin, your topic is Magic black, white, stage, whatever 
      July 23, 2017 6:54 PM MDT

Neelie!  You have a new topic!  It's Family Get Togethers!
      July 23, 2017 9:34 PM MDT

• Livvie, Merlin's asked me to skip for the time being, so my next topic for you is Milk.
      July 24, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

OK, I did all five of them but just so you know I put one of them in AnswerMug Free-for-All.
      July 24, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

•   July 24, 2017 10:04 PM MDT

Hi~ I think we accidentally skipped over JA up there when she answered Neelie's question.  I don't want anyone to feel left out.  Maybe we didn't but just in case, JA your topic is - communication.  Take it away!

Livvie, Hi:) Fold um' or hold um' - Your next topic is - gambling

I am enthralled with my chosen topic.  Thanks Neelie :)  To show you, I'm going to engage in a little magic right now.  Please skip over me as I'm busy concocting my next questions for the day.  

Neelie, you're up, if you desire!

Have fun!!  See you soon :) :)

July 24, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

Ooh, Merlin, you don't have a topic and you gave me one. :o So, I'm going to muck things up by giving you one back. You get mythical creatures. 
      July 24, 2017 8:29 PM MDT

Hi JA~ I am totally loving this game :)  I just finished my magical questions and am moving onto mythical creatures.  YAY!
      July 24, 2017 10:19 PM MDT

I know I am supposed to read all this and all, but I just got invited to do this and I'm so excited. 

So, I am just jumping in as suggested.  I will answer anything and I will ask anything of me you wish.

Let me know what you want me to do now.

July 24, 2017 6:46 PM MDT

• Shar to the Rona, your topic for five questions from you is Hysterical laughter.
      July 24, 2017 6:49 PM MDT

I love that is coming from you, dear Neelie.

I shall do my best.  I'm the Robin Williams of Answer Mug in my imagination only.
      July 24, 2017 6:51 PM MDT

Neelie,if you're still in the game, your new topic is obscure/ odd/ weird/ unusual trends.

Anybody want to give me one?
      July 28, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

Let me pull a topic out of my hat for you.  OK, I don't have any topics in this hat, it's just a hat so your topic is HATS!
      July 28, 2017 10:18 AM MDT

• Thanks, and your topic from me is Curtains (in any sense of the word)
      July 28, 2017 10:20 AM MDT

Neelie!

You're up again so tag, you're it!

Your new topic is Varieties of Oranges!

Umm, yeah, we definitely need to have more variety here than the current questions about orange things.

OK, I'm up next for a new topic!
      July 29, 2017 12:16 PM MDT

Livvie- I'm giving you symbolism. Take it anywhere you want to go with it. 
      July 29, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

• JA, your topic: UNITY
      July 29, 2017 6:52 PM MDT