Active Now

Element 99
Thebigd
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Education » Do remember anything you actually did in kindergarten?

Do remember anything you actually did in kindergarten?

I think I drew some pictures with crayons, took a nap, woke up, drew some more pictures with crayons and then learned some one syllable words.

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

• Not much. My parents have saved some art projects I made during kindergarten and looking back on them, they are familiar, but I don't remember actually making them. I do still remember some of the songs our music teacher taught us, though. 
      July 23, 2017 6:30 PM MDT

• I remmber using writing paper that had a traffic light in the margin and red and green lines with a dotted yellow one between them.  
      July 23, 2017 6:35 PM MDT

We took naps. We had milk every day and on Thursdays it was chocolate milk. We did lots of lots of projects with construction paper. When I recall some of those projects, I suspect that they were almost completely pre-made. For Valentine's Day I 'made' a heart shaped hat covered with a paper doily and with ribbons attached to tie it under my chin. (My baby brother tore it up and I am still bitter about that). I remember passing around a jar of cream and taking turns shaking it until it turned to butter. We also brought caterpillars to school and kept them in jars where they spun cocoons. I actually remember a lot more. 
      July 23, 2017 6:45 PM MDT

I remember those little cardboard cartons of milk we got in kindergarten and elementary school.  The boy who sat next to me had a hard time getting it open and he always completely butchered the milk carton.  I can still remember the teacher yelling at him for trying to pry it open with a pencil or some scissors!
      July 23, 2017 6:55 PM MDT

no, its been so long ago
      July 24, 2017 3:57 PM MDT