Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » So...someone in their 50s has a younger lover... problem with that?

So...someone in their 50s has a younger lover... problem with that?

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

How much younger?
    Anyway, that reminds me of the creepy co-worker of mine who was like 40 years older than me and he just won't back off and couldn't take a hint. He apparently thought my nervous smiles and obvious unease meant I was into him. Ewwww!
    I started eating lunch in my car because that creepo would bother me if I went to the break room like everyone else.
      July 23, 2017 7:32 PM MDT

• Thanks for answering, Patchouli. I rarely eer see you on my posts. lol
    I guess the age is for you to say.  It sounds like your co-worker was engaged in a little sexual harassment and lechery   
      July 23, 2017 7:38 PM MDT

Yeah, I probably should have reported him, but luckily he got fired eventually. Maybe I wasn't the only young girl he was targeting?
    He even tried to get me to tell him my address after I refused to give him my number. I'm not that dumb, dude.
      July 23, 2017 7:41 PM MDT

No.

More power to that woman if that guy likes her! But he's only stringing her along. He really likes me. She loses.
      July 23, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

Yes, I do have a problem with that. How dare they? I feel so sickened by it I want to soak my skin in a bath of bleach. It makes me so angry I feel like my head is about to explode! I wish I could stop them all. I'd like to grab them both by the collar, and give them a good talking to! I'd give them a piece of my mind! 

July 23, 2017 7:50 PM MDT

i dont think its a problem as long as hes over 18
      July 24, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

Well that also means that someone in that couple has an older lover so it balances itself out. 

Doesn't it?

July 24, 2017 3:35 PM MDT