Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » What are some bad habits you do while driving?

What are some bad habits you do while driving?

I sometimes get distracted by the radio  and forget to  turn when I am supposed to. 

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

Eat wint-o-green Life Savers.  That is my addiction and I might be enjoying one of these delectable treats at any given time. 
      July 23, 2017 8:03 PM MDT

Put on mascara.

July 23, 2017 9:15 PM MDT

• I drive with my knee sometimes while eating or pretending to play drums and the guitar while driving.
    I kinda dance with my arms and one leg and sing with the radio, LoL.

I also used to drink and drive lots as a teenager.
    I'm not proud of it we just did it all the time and it was really stupid.
    I'm lucky to be alive and that I never hit anyone.
    For anyone reading this drinking and driving is a really bad idea (DON'T DO IT)!!
    I used to do donuts in the school parking lot and brakestands all over town and in traffic and we used to race a lot.
    Actually now that I think of it my ex wife and I had intercourse one time while driving and speeding home on the highway.
    She was on top of me and that was dangerous!!!
    Another time we were kissing and the front wheel caught the edge of the road and the car spun around and across the highway and hit the snowy ditch on the other side.
    Love is dangerous.
      July 23, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

Eat. 
      July 23, 2017 9:56 PM MDT

I take my hands off the wheel to crack my knuckles. They get uncomfortable if I don't crack them every once in a while.
      July 24, 2017 6:31 AM MDT

Listen to the wife. 
      July 24, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

i dont drive and thats why cause i would get distracted
      July 24, 2017 2:54 PM MDT

• "None that I can think of."

July 28, 2017 8:46 AM MDT